Your favourite mascara?

Covergirl Lash Blast is amazing. Lasts all day, not too expensive and what you get will last a long time, and surprisingly well lenghthens

Cannot live without Maxfactor Masterpiece Max in Black

I always need to get waterproof/smudgeproof mascara as I rub my eyes without realissing and smudge it otherwise :dohh: any recomendations on a good mascara that wont smudge/run and isnt too expensive?

I like Tremendous volumes of The Body Shop, after trying lots of, it is definitely my favorite. I like Lash Extension Effect Mascara also.

Ok I have something called "Lash Stiletto" by Maybelline and I totally recommend it to everyone! Before that I had something called "the Falsies" by Covergirl, also good !

Lancomé - Hypnosé & Christian Dior - DiorShow

Love them!

Lancome Hypnose, definatly the best mascara i've ever used.

I love Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara! I have tried soooooo many mascaras, I'm so fussy, and i love this! x

I always need to get waterproof/smudgeproof mascara as I rub my eyes without realissing and smudge it otherwise :dohh: any recomendations on a good mascara that wont smudge/run and isnt too expensive?

Clinique lash power! Its amazing and doesnt budge at all! its £15 but lasts at least 3 months.

x

question on mascara - Is it important to get a new mascara every 3months or is it ok for longer? Iv read its best to get a new tube that often as the bacteria will grow and the mascara will dry out. Im coming up to 3 months on mine - might be more so going to buy a new one tomorow to use til 1st of November.
Is the maybelline great lash good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->