Your favourite mascara?

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
What's yours :D? I use L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes mascara its ok but i want something more blacker and thickens my lashes:D x

Diorshow by Christian Dior, absolutley love it and would rate it over any other mascara i've tried :)

i really love Super Volume by the Body Shop, after having tried so many, this is definitely my fav!

I love my Badgal mascara by Benefit followed by YSL (cannot remember the name and cant be bothered to look :haha:)xx

Maybeline I love most of theres. MaxFactor I've had once or twice too

I just use whatever is on offer in boots really. I used diorshow, YSL etc and found they were similar results to loreal and maybeline but double the price. I have the million lash one at the minute and really like it.

Maxfactor falsh lash effect, always end up going back to it, also have givenchy phenomeyes which is good if your going out :)

My favourite mascara is cover girl exact eyelights.
Its black gold.
Especially for people with hazel eyes.

Lancome Hypnose :)

Have tried so many and always come back to this so now I just don't bother with anything else.

my faves have to be lancome hypnose or maybelline falsies.

I really like Super volumes of The Body Shop, after trying many, it is definitely my favourite.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie. I have tried different mascaras, but I always end up going back to this one.

The best one I've found is dead cheap. Miss sporty in the pink tube with the dark blue lid :)

I use whatever is on offer to be honest but at the moment my favourite is one from Avon. Has 3 settings depending on how thick you want your lashes. Love it.

I got a present of a lovely Chanel one but I probablly wouldn't pay that much if I was buying it myself! Benefit bad gal mascara Is good and so is no7 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->