Your favourite night time nappies

Tacey

Reaction score
I've been using bamboo pop ins with the night time booster and a fleece liner. They look massive, but they only last her about 4/5 hours. I'm on the look out for new nappies that last more like 10 hours as I'm sure she'd sleep longer if she was dry.

What are your favourites ladies?

I use Bumgenius organics or Flips with organic insert.

I also use bamboo pop-ins they see him through at least 8 hours without the nightime booster, but he's sleeping through to nearly 11 hours now and the night booster doesn't fit so well when he's not on the biggest rise yet.

I use Lollipop feece pockets, they're quite bulky but they do tend to last the night x

I use Bamboozles with 1 extra bamboo insert and a fleece liner - we use NB or rikki wraps :)

holdens landing bedbugs obv(not jersey print) or wee notions night notions obv
and good old bamboozes with a trifold booster

work great for us from 8 till 8

O and Imi sleeps about 10 hours straight :)

TBH Ive not had any problems with Pop-Ins lasting as long as I leave them on but the wee notions night notion I got is really good and I want some more. BG V3 also last him the whole night and when hes bigger I intend to stuff them with an extra bamboo insert as I think he will need it.

Interestingly he wore a Flip with organic insert for the first time overnight last night and it leaked BUT it had gone 8 hours before leaking and it only leaked as he was feeding ie on his side so I think it was an unfortunate leak and I intend to use the organic inserts in the Flips at night again as they are much more slim fitting than the others and he slept 7 1/2 hours solid last night without so much as a teeny stir at his usual 4am food time. Edited to say the organics have leaked three times now today plus the leak last night so shant be using them for nighttime again til I figure out why!

Edited to say I have found the Dream Dri Pop-Ins better than the bamboo which is not what I was expecting.

Pop Ins aren't lasting for us anymore, I am using a Wee Notions Night Notion (bamboo outer) and a Wild Child Night Nappy (OBV) both with wool shorties over the top.

Bamboozles with hemp or bamboo inset and thirsties duo-wrap is still the only thing we use!!!! :thumbup:

xx

We use the Bamboozles with the bamboo insert and a ME airflow wrap- Emma can easily get 12 hours out of them and we've never had a leak :)

Molly is a heavy wetter and uses huggles. They last from 9pm to 7am - 10h.

Because they're so absorbent, they take a full or so to dry after washing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->