Your fluffy wish list?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Just going back through Roo's current stash and her list of what she 'needs' and i was thinking...

What's on your fluffy list to buy? What's on your 'wish list'?

Apologises if this has already been done :blush:

:flower:

I need to buy terries and wraps for Midgelet.

(I will not look at the WeeNotions website, I will not look at the WeeNotions website.... :blush:)

At the min, NOTHING ha ha! Seriously, the only thing I need now is more paper liners and hopefully I will not need to change anything else before my little man toilet trains.

Except maybe maybe possibly some bambooty nights (for days) as my normal bambootys don't last any length of time and so can't be used for childminder/ out in public any more :nope:

I want to get some Tots bots and some Bum genius but truth be told there's no way i could afford either lol

To buy list:
Nothing

Wish list:
Bright star baby AIO (girly pirate)
Maybe a Bum Cheeks jeans nappy
Wee Notions

oh and some weenotions too. they are just gorgeous.

I want a whole stash of bumcheeks denim as one just isn't enough :D
More bambooty nights
Lots more ittis, I don't think you can ever have too many.
And when I get around to it I'm making him some myself :)

And maybe some more ittis....

I want some more teenyfits,another couple of Gen-Y wraps and I think thats it!

Loving hearing these guys :D awww jen, i adore teenyfits! i so want more, but i no roo's probably going to be a chunk so best not! (she has 5).

I should add mine, i want more WN's, thinking OS next time; more itti's (sio & aio) and some TB's easy fits to try :)

Actually nothing at the moment - I'm pretty stash happy. However, I do want all three of the new Flip colours when they come out in January so will be having a mini splurge then!

i still have on my list...

3 more teenyfits
2 more BG v4s
MAYBE some flips but idk
5 easyfits

and thats it :) little man is almost sorted. just really need the teenyfits, the rest can wait til hes born if need be.

I'm after various nappies atm, but on my wishlist are:

more hahtuvahullu pockets

the new Albert print BG out in January (can't wait!), and the Lovecraft too probably

BB minky (blue paisley, winter sage and all of the gem colours except ruby)

cutie patooties

custom weenotions SS (oh so many!)

a rainbow of bright vivid nappies - I have a picture in my head of seven nappies from red to violet blowing in the breeze on the washing line

daisy print medium fuzzi bunz (the blue and red ones)

BB coveralls in giraffes and owls

Gen-y universal in serenity

I need to win the lottery so I can splurge to my heart's content. Failing that, I need to destash some of my nappies that no longer work for us and put the money to good use.

I just learned that my mom might have given away my stash of dipes I was storing at her place...which means my wish list just grew LOTS.

I definitely need some NB Dipes...so I've got about 20 GroVia NB AIO's on my wishlist...hoping to be able get at least some of those from FSOT somewhere...

And then, dependning on whether or not I have a stash still already at my moms...I have Blueberry/Swaddlebees pockets/AIO's on my list as well...the number of those is dependent on how many (if any) I have at my moms. I'll find out when I'm there on Sunday...

right now I only have 7 Fuzzibunz and 7 BumGenius, all solid colors, wish I had more brands and cute patterns, enough so that I wouldn't have to wash every single day, but alas we can't afford any ATM

I'd love a black and yellow bumblebee striped WN but £23 is out of my price range. I would also like some more teddies. And something that I don't even know if it exists, but I'd like a PUL wrap that's fluffy on the outside like a teddy or even a fluffy terry - anyone seen anything similar?

i want my WN - but to be fair i dont think you can ever have too many x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"