Your help is needed please

chan1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to see if anyone can offer any advice.
Well here is a little background to my story.

I have pcos and am currently on tamoxifen at 40mg. I have currently had 3 miscarriages and went to see my doctor he advised me to take baby aspirin at 75mg every day as he advises this should help the bean to stick. When i'm on tamoxifen my cycles are around 28 - 32 days however last month i was 2 weeks last and thought i was pregnant as i felt different and i have never been late when on tamoxifen but when I tested a number of times and got :bfn: which was so heart breaking.

Finally the :witch: arrived 2 weeks late and was quite normally and then when it finished, 4 days later i started spotting for 3 days which was strange but kinda ignored it. I got my peak on cbfm on cd18 - 19 and i'm currently on cd25 (which puts me on dpo7) not due to see the :witch: again till at least a week today.

But when i went to the toilet tonight and i wiped there was pink blood, sorry tmi now i am very confused as to what is going on. Has anyone had anything like this before?

Thanks

Chantel xx

Hi Chan

It might be your body adjusting to the new meds , Hope you get some baby news soon tc

Hi Chan

It might be your body adjusting to the new meds , Hope you get some baby news soon tc

Thanks dreams on a star the only problem is that i have been on tamoxifen for nearly a year so my body would be really use to it now so i don't see how it can be that xx

Ah sorry I must have misread your post I thought you were newly on the meds ,I would wait and see if AF arrives , wishing you lots of luck x

Thank you don't worry. I've just read your post, god things must be really hard for you. I would go back to see another doctor to see if there is anything they could do for you. Sending you a big hug xx

Sometimes blood could be a sign of implantation bleeding, this typically occurs between 6 and 14DPO (as far as I've read anyway). Could be your month :)

Sometimes blood could be a sign of implantation bleeding, this typically occurs between 6 and 14DPO (as far as I've read anyway). Could be your month :)

Thanks emily db 1983. Just a bit nervous about everything after all thats happened. Did a test this morning and got bfn which is what i expected as i know its far too early. Guess i'll see what happens today. There was a little colour to my discharge this morning but it was barely noticable x x

Thank Emily. It appears to have stopped now so maybe it is that or its just my body playing stupid games with me. Only time will tell, going to test again in a few days to see if that shows anything xx

I hope it works out for you. I've had symptoms the past 4/5 days (I'm 6/7 DPO) and tested BFN today, knew it would happen but still upsetting really. All my symptoms have disappeared so just waiting for AF :/ x

I hope it works out for you. I've had symptoms the past 4/5 days (I'm 6/7 DPO) and tested BFN today, knew it would happen but still upsetting really. All my symptoms have disappeared so just waiting for AF :/ x

What symptons did you have hun? Remember your not out until the Witch shows her face. I've started spotting again still light brown got a bad feeling that witch is going to show which is far too early. Think my body is messed up so think i will have to go and see a doctor if the spotting continues. When is af due? X

Hi

How are things Chan ? Hope all going good ... My other post was a wee bit of a rant jsut needed to get it off my chest so to speak. Does get hard but you learn to get by those difficult times when everyone and anyone you know seems to be preggers lol , Im sure that my time will come.

Sending you loads of baby dust x

Hi

How are things Chan ? Hope all going good ... My other post was a wee bit of a rant jsut needed to get it off my chest so to speak. Does get hard but you learn to get by those difficult times when everyone and anyone you know seems to be preggers lol , Im sure that my time will come.

Sending you loads of baby dust x

Hi i'm ok just busy at work as i'm on lates which is boring. Don't worry about your post, and it helps to get things off your chest every now and then. I completely know how difficult it can be when everyone else around you is pregnant and your not yet its the only thing you really want. When i lost my baby i had 9 friends that pregnant and that was hard to deal with. I felt so jealous and alone. I would cry myself to sleep and shut myself away from them so i didnt have to see or hear about what was going on.
Your time will come and i bet you will be a fantastic mum. Remember good things come to those that wait.
Well spotting started again last night til this morning but only when i wiped and this afternoon there has been nothing. Its all very confusing but i think the witch is on her way but it will be early.

Sending you lots of baby dust too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->