Your Kids Age Gaps

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So girls whats the closest age gap between your kids?

:D x

There is 11 1/2 months between my OH 2 (14 and 15 years between them and this LO lol) and 10 1/2 months between my niece and nephew xx

Im a bad example, the closest one to Noah is 7 1/2 :)

Not good at this there is 9 years and 9 months between my two boys

13 months between my 1st, and 2nd. 18 months between my 2nd, and 3rd. I had 3 under 3. They'll be nearly 4 yrs between my youngest, and the new baby.

I dont have two yet, but plan on waiting until Colton is about 3 before trying for another.

With me and my brothers, I'm the oldest (19), and I have three brothers. Ryan (16 next month), Leevi (14), and Daylon (11). My mom said she wished there was a bit of a bigger gap between Ryan and Leevi because they always faught more than Me and Ryan, or Leevi and Daylon.
I think it's cause Ryan and Leevi were more into the same things because they are only like 22 months apart. Whereas, when Ryan was growing up I was into different things; and when Daylon was growing up Ryan/Leevi were into different things.

Between 1st and 2nd there is 15 months, 2nd and 3rd there is just less than 22 months and betwee 3rd and 4th there is 361 days (4 days off being a year)

I only have one kid but my OH's little sister, Grace's aunty, is 9 months old :)

lol thanks, it wasnt prompted, i simply got out of bed to go to the loo and came back to see Rhys hugging her!

12 months between the twins and Lily. Then 2 years and 2 months between Lily and Grace, and there'll be 2 years and 4 months between Grace and the new baby.

Molly is 36 minutes older than Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->