Your opinions

BabyMaybePlz

Waiting to Move
Reaction score
So, this is my story.

I was on Depo for 3 months and spotted the whole time. I got off it in August and had an actual period in September...My husband just informed me last week that I missed my period in October. Now it's November and I've missed it again...I haven't tested at all...My breasts are extremely sore to the point where I can't even have my husband touch them or the nipple...And I can't lay on my stomach or wear a bra for long periods of time because the pain is too much...I'm looking to enlist in the military this month but now I'm not sure if I can...I plan on testing next week but until then I wanted to know your opinions....Me and husband have been using the pull out system and that's about it....Please tell me what you think.

I was on the depo for 6 months, got my last injection in december and it ran out in march. I got a period, then didnt get another for a couple of months.

The depo is the contraceptive most likely to mess up your body, according to my doctor, so i would guess your body is still trying to adjust, but take a test! You never know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->