Your Own Personal Signs that AF is coming

i get a 'dodgy' belly the day before , occasionally i get cramps, but as my oh says my psycotic friend comes out!!! I convince myself he is cheating on me, doesnt love me, doesnt love our daughter (which i know is crap!!!) but just for about 12 hours i believe it all!!!

We must do something right for men to put up with out 'alternative personalities!!'

just remembered another thing that i know AF is definatly coming for me. i get bubbling in my tummy. sure sign for me.

I don't get much in the run up to AF- other than the whole world gets more annoying (DH normally spots it before I do!), then usually the night before I go off my food/feel sick at dinner time, then on the day as it starts I get the usual back ache, tummy ache, thigh ache, head ache & a dodgy tummy. I'm lucky in that it usually only lasts for 1 day then disappears just leaving a general ick feeling & uncomfortable but not painful tummy. x

Well I normally get a zit a week before she arrives and very sore boobs a week or two before and moodiness. Then right before I get the back cramps and crampy legs I also normally have sticky cm right before.
I am due for af the 25th and so far I had 10 zits last week. All on my chin. No sore boobs. No cramps and legs are achy but however I did do my first arobics class last night lol. I been getting sharp pains in breast and alot of burning sensations in lower belly below belly button and some right in pelvic bone alos preassure in sides.

Get the typical symptoms plus... Legs feel like they need to stretch! Especiialy during night... and I get cold chills (feels like a fever) for about 48 hours leading up to starting.

Well I normally get a zit a week before she arrives and very sore boobs a week or two before and moodiness. Then right before I get the back cramps and crampy legs I also normally have sticky cm right before.
I am due for af the 25th and so far I had 10 zits last week. All on my chin. No sore boobs. No cramps and legs are achy but however I did do my first arobics class last night lol. I been getting sharp pains in breast and alot of burning sensations in lower belly below belly button and some right in pelvic bone alos preassure in sides.

keep an eye on that!

i might have to keep an eye on your progress it sounds good. xx

doesnt it show how different we all are!! these are brilliant, the one thing i never get is sore boobs!

for me i dont even know anymore when AF is about to come until i see blood LOL

Well I guess my symptoms are a sign of af not baby I just took a early first response and got a bfn. So im out. Good luck to everyone else. Fingers are crossed

Feeling very crampy today in legs and all. Had really bad back ache this morning. And felt very wet down below thought oh no its af and went to potty, nothing but loads of clear and yellowish tint cm. Had it all day and a wet feeling all day. Boobs aren't sore just sensitive nipples.

keep us posted.

love the way we are all so different, shows respect for the creator.

xx

The week before AF I am sooo moody and snappy to everyone around me. The day before it arrives I ALWAYS feel extremely hot and sweaty and without fail will get a headache the day before. Then once AF has arrived I crave nothing but sweets and chocolate :( xxx

About a week and a half before AF I get:
breakout on face
moody and angry, very angry
I usually crave chocolate
I want to clean
Sore boobs and their bigger

This is an interesting thread, now we can all see that these are kind of "typical" AF symptoms so we won't be thinking it's prego symptoms all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->