Your Own Personal Signs that AF is coming

Im normaly trying to stop oh from breathing or chewing on his head

alana you're daughter is super cute!!

I am still trying to figure out the pattern with the spots I get- I definitely go through phases, but it doesn't seem to quite tie up with Ovulation of AF- it's almost as if I get it the week before O, but then it seems to clear up during O (maybe it's an evolutionary thing to make me beautiful & therefore attractive to DH! ha ha ha) then comes back and goes away just before AF- I think....!

Its funny how most of us seem to get that energy boost/ go into super drive when AF comes.... Some said they like to clean or work... I think God helps us get through it in this way-- by fighting through it and preoccupying us :flower:

Its funny how most of us seem to get that energy boost/ go into super drive when AF comes.... Some said they like to clean or work... I think God helps us get through it in this way-- by fighting through it and preoccupying us :flower:

I totally don't get this!! ha ha ha I get couch potato like & don't want to move for a day, & get really sleepy & lethargic! Funny! x

Also when checking my cp it never drops down low until the day of af but however my vaginal walls get swollen right before the witch gets here so when I checked my cp the walls were swollen so im guessing af is coming soon

If i wake up ready to do a shed load of ironing i know i'm out.

resque07, personal symptoms are there to prepare our mind for AF, our body is already working towards it. i think though if you browse bnb you'll find lots of conflicting about swollen inside vagina. unless it always happens to you like clockwork.

:dust:

5yearplan,

Thats funny :) Shows how different we all are! For me, moving helps with the pain :flower: I would relax if i could!!!

I always get super sore breasts and then start craving sweets hard core and I get mild mild cramping/twinges and then I know I'm out and AF always comes the next morning.

well i am still waiting on af to get here she is 8 days late. i always get sore breast before af is here its one of my signs and guess what i just got them 3 days ago. also my cerivix always drops when she is here but last week it dropped for 2 maybe 3 days and the went back up high . i am having suoer bad back aches too but have been having them for a week now.

well i am still waiting on af to get here she is 8 days late. i always get sore breast before af is here its one of my signs and guess what i just got them 3 days ago. also my cerivix always drops when she is here but last week it dropped for 2 maybe 3 days and the went back up high . i am having suoer bad back aches too but have been having them for a week now.

oh for goodness sake, your body!!!!

it must be driving you mad!!!

:dust:

our poor oh's.

keep the signs coming.

Hey just reading this thread and saw you are now pregnant congratulations, do you mind sharing how you became pregnant, did you use OPK's etc. I have been trying for 9 mths now and feel like I keep missing a trick with timing

Thanks

hi smurfy,

did not get my personal symptoms this cycle. waiting for them to come but nothing.

i did opks from cycle day 8, bded cd13, cd14 still getting neg opks, did not have a chance to bed anymore, got pos opk on cd16.

felt for sure i was out as did not bd on pos opk, but obviously oh had strong swimmers.

i had my oh on Pycnogenol this morphs the sperm to stay strong!!!!! guess it worked because those sperm where still waiting for the egg.

:dust: to you all.

Hello could not help but notice your thread and find it interesting.

I normally have a dull ache in the entrance of the vagina without fail from a week or so before AF come. I would sometimes get depressed, at the moment I am waiting her to show her head because currently I'm five days late.

My signs are being extremely cranky and hating being around people, having insomnia, cramps, being emotional, bloating, fingers and ankles become puffy from retaining water, etc., and boobs getting swollen. Also, everything annoys me and I become extra obsessed with keeping things clean and tidy! Oh, and I crave junk food like it's nobody's business! :p

I'm praying that I don't get stupid AF this Thursday!!! My symptoms are: ultra bitchy, ultra emotional, crampy, bloated, eat everything in sight, sore (.)(.), vagina feels "rough" inside (not dry, just no good moisture at all, and sex feels weird), headaches, insomnia (but tired), upset stomach. It really sucks!!!! Right now, I am exhausted, extremely hungry, a tad bit emotional and bitchy, a little crampy...this cycle had been long, and it doesn't look promising. :(

Not much hope left, temperature drop again today which is a sign that AF is on her way. So today, tomorrow or Wednesday I may have a visitor and I am not very happy about it.

I called it right on time, she came on Wednesday June 3rd. So far its three days and the only sign is spotting and a very light period.

I can usually smell it... I know weird. It doesn't smell bad, it just smells different. I usually have one night when I cry my eyes out and give up on the world for not being able to get pregnant. I'm bitchy to my husband and then regret it (but I can't help it). My legs hurt and get really hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->