Your perfect stash!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Just for fun- and if money were no object :haha: what would be in your perfect stash?

Am thinking that as well as being fun, this thread might prove helpful to those of us just starting out n wondering what to buy!

Oooh man.....

Ok I really do like my stash alot but I would totally buy tons more! And I would buy new diapers that I haven't yet tried that came out after I stopped buying.

I would want about 5 BSRB, 5-10 NRSS, a few snickelfritz, more goodmamas, 10 fuzzi bunz, 10 bg aio/flips, 3-4 VBSN, a few dozen GMD prefolds...tons of wool and fleece. Oh yes and all of this would be pink and girly :D

I agree with Sara, nothing in particular just one ( maybe two) of everything :haha: x

Hm I don't think I would want everything, I used to and have ended up with a load of random stuff I don't really like! :haha: I got loooads really cheap or free for postage, dyed a load of it and now I am sure no-one will want it so it is stuck here!

Brands I would want or would want more of:

Goodmamas
Luscious Little Somethings (haven't tried)
Holdens Landings
Hollow Oak (haven't tried)
Muttaqin
Made in la Petit Prairie (haven't tried)
Hahtuvahullu
Weenotions
Puddlekins (haven't tried)
Flutterby Fluff

Hm sure there are loads more, also would get some American ones that I see on DiaperSwappers too. Don't tend to buy from overseas because of postage.

Err...now this is asking the person who is attempting to buy...everything...haha.
In truth I would stick with what I love now, LOTS of Wee Notions as they fit him so beautifully, every colour of Itti (cept pink and liac..pft!) in AIO (im not far off that now but shhh) all the boy suitable blueberrys in side snap as they fit so nice too. Some Issy Bears as I still dont have the one i want,Hollow Oak...they are pretty but I dont own one!
LOTS of custom HL lovescapes and dreamscapes *drools*
More Flips, love them.
More stretchie bamboozles...they are now my favorite night nappy, they beat everything!
Custom WN wraps to use as a backup incase I have no wool handy.

Really Id probably just binge on WN and HL fitteds like a mad woman :D

I also would most likely buy one of anything I fancy trying...like the goodmamas etc, they look interesting but i havent bought any because Im more sticking with what I know works.

I think I'd want to stock up on all the pretty fluffy ones so Ittis, Blueberrys, I'd love to try an Issy Bear... I just don't get excited by things like BGs or Flips but they're my staples because they work so well.

lol lu, i think im the same with the bg's and flips, they wouldnt get used because i go for pretty ones first, so the flips are my emergancy bedtime boosters for the yo yoo

i think i would like to try:

the raven tree
goodmamas fitteds and the one
issybear
wildchild show pony
holdens landing playscapes/fitteds
hollow oaks

there is more, i cant remember them tho lol

Ooooh if money were no object....!
Well, even before we've HAD the poor child and seen what works for us, I would want to try one of each of the following (and then stock up haha!):

A custom Weenotions (I have already told DH this WILL be happening and chosen what I want and saved it!)
A Goodmamas Goodnight
A Stretchie Bamboozle
A Holdens Landing
A Hahtuvahullu (because I want to see what all the hard-to-pronounce fuss is about!)
A Puddlekins...possibly silent night...
A WildChild Workhorse
A Mini Lala
An Issy Bear in Blue Duckies poppers (I WILL get this!)
A Cushie Tushie Couture
A Grobaby in Seaside Stripe or Blue Birds - and a couple of the Biosoakers to try with it
A Bambooty in boy colour/print....probably a medium
A Bubblebubs
A cute little wool wrap to try
Aaand a couple of the other coloured Flips when they come out!

I have my work cut out, and you can just guess that list will grow, but at least I've convinced DH that all child benefit etc. money is to be spent only on Daniel, so including covering classes etc. but also - NAPPIES!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->