"Your PM box is 100% full."

S

Serene123

I'm pretty sure it isn't?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section lol

the limited got changed to 50.. I've just cleared my sent box.

Wow you're quick :o was just about to post about this.

I've been going through all the forum setting and some of the settings were carried over from the old PHPBB forum days. Some members have over a 1000 PMs in their inbox (and about the same in their out box) and this has made the database huge (infact it's taking almost 3 hours just to download a daily backup of almost 3GB).

So we've decided 100 PMs at a time per member should be enough to reduce reduce the database and also (hopefully) speed the forum up a bit (most members can free up loads by just emptying their out box evey now and then).

We will however be launching a 'BnB Extra' addon (very soon) that will give our hardcore members lots of new features including, blogs, image hosting, a much bigger PM storage box and lots of other goodies.

edit that: we'll call it an even 100 PMs ;)

i have no pms in my in or outbox, and i got 2 emails 2day saying someone had tried to send me a pm unsucessfully cos it was full?

I got the same thing, but I deleted my inbox and sent items and it's ok now. :)

i did lol! its fixed now anyhoo

We will however be launching a 'BnB Extra' addon (very soon) that will give our hardcore members lots of new features including, blogs, image hosting, a much bigger PM storage box and lots of other goodies.

Sound uber exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"