Your Strangest Symptom Thus Far

JillieBean

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Today the gums behind my bottom front teeth have been so sore! I googled it of course and saw this can happen from the increase in hormones.

What's been your strangest pregnancy symptom so far?

Today the gums behind my bottom front teeth have been so sore! I googled it of course and saw this can happen from the increase in hormones.

sneezing lol. I guess its called pregnancy rhinitis

I've had sore gums too... and what feels like constant hiccups? :wacko:

OMG! I thought I had a mouth infection because my top gum hurt the other night.. but then woke up, and didn't! I was like I guess that is a symptom.. I been sneezing a lot too! lol..
I have quit a few symptoms tho..

Pregnancy rhinitis....started a few days ago and no sleep since

I also discovered the bleeding gums- they are very sore on the same two bottom opposite teeth ... it hurts to brush my teeth over those teeth! Then they bleed. Ouch.

I had the sore gums too! It's went away now but when I was about 5 weeks.. Ouch!

I have a dry cough and dry nose day and night.

Really dry lips! & feeling short of breath from walking about 10 steps to the kitchen to make a drink!
xo.

The weird dreams!

The other night I had an entire dream about how to eat a boiled egg :rofl:

A lot of saliva, thirsty, preggo brain already and hot peppers and vegtables. I went to get a sub the other day and got 4 containers of their hot peppers. Yum

My strongest symptom so far is exhaustion. I have so energy whatsoever. It feels like I have been hit by a truck. I can barely move.

sneezing lol. I guess its called pregnancy rhinitis

I never knew sneezing was a symptom. That explains everything.

Getting out of breath. I was so active and athletic (endurance swimmer) and now I go up a flight of stairs and I'm out of breath. :saywhat:

And sneezing, and just more tired. Not as bad the last couple of weeks, but I get tired out more quickly. I'll be energetic and happy-go-lucky and then BOOM! Its like all energy was drained. We moved houses this weekend, and even though we hired movers, I was so beat on Sunday and yesterday it was ridiculous!!! My feet were hurting soooooo bad it was like I was dancing in Vegas in 4" heels for 10 hours. :(

My gums are better now. Yesterday I had an asthmatic like cough that was non productive. If I laughed or did too much, I'd have trouble breathing! Could this be a symptom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->