Your symptoms before BFP

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
from a ltttcer... what were your symptoms before your BFP? I have a lot of the normal PMS symptoms, but they are different. I haven't been a symptom spotter for a long time now, but this month they are just different I suppose.

like I have sore boobs which is normal, but it started at 2dpo and normally it doesn't start until a couple days before AF

I have been sneezing a lot (no cold or allergies) which isn't a PMS symptom at all

I have been so tired this past week. I'm always tired, but i'm normally able to function and get over it, but lately I've just been needing to sleep more!

I know it could just be a month that I am producing more progesterone than normal, but even while I was on progesterone supplements at the beginning of the year to see if it would help with implantation and getting pregnant I didn't have these symptoms.

Not trying to get your hopes but sneezing really was a symptom for me and a horrible lower backache and im sorry its taking so long for yall it took me and df 20 cycles to get our bfp so i really hope you get yours soon

thank you! it does suck that its taking forever, but what can ya do besides wait it out?

And sneezing a lot was a symptoms for me with my miscarriage. I also had a weird "im pregnant" gut feeling the other day and a few months ago I had this dream that I found out I was pregnant at either Christmas or Valentines day because I had this red bow that I was using on a gift and the dream has stuck with me which is weird because I tend to forget almost all of my dreams. I don't know, could just all be in my head.

That dream would def stick with me to i really hope its your bfp i got mine on 10 dpo please keep updated :)

This time around, I didn't have any symptoms, that was my tip-off. No pms, nothing, which is REALLY weird for me. Usually by the week before AF, I'm cranky and irritable, plus all the physical symptoms. Nothing. My bbs finally started hurting a few days after my BFP ( about 10 dpo). The fatigue has really kicked in now, but those are really my only symptoms so far.

From memory: Normally I get nauseas and crampy before AF but this time I wasnt. I didnt notice it and I realized after my BFP. I had one night where I had a lot of dreams. I fell asleep sitting up one night at like 8 but I didnt feel too exhausted or tired most of my TWW. I had a massive headache one day. I cried at the last episode of Lost while thinking "why am i crying this is stupid!!' I kinda flipped shit on my OH twice and totalllly overreacted.

My real obvious symptoms started the day I tested and got a positive -11dpo

Good luck :)

For me.. PMS symptoms that start a week early and acne clears up instead of getting worse.

This time around I had lower back pain which is not a PMS symptom for me. Both times my symptoms started at 8dpo.

I just got my BFP. These were the symptoms before:

*unexplained crying episodes
*crampiness
*noticeably increased hunger
*feeling a bit "run down."
*LOTS of sudden breakouts on my chin (chin breakouts signify something is happening hormonally.

FX's for you this cycle :) My boobs started hurting around 6dpo and it wasn't the normal boob pain I got before AF it was painful. I had horrid diarrhea from 5-9 dpo and lower back pain around 7 and 8 dpo.

Implantation spotting was the only sign I got before BFP. I use the 10mIU tests so pretty much as soon as there is hCG there it shows on the test and since its hCG that causes the symptoms I wouldn't have expected anything prior to BFP.

1-3 DPO - nothing
4 DPO Temp dropped to 36.35 – thought I hadn’t ovulated
5 DPO Temp back up to 36.64 – I’ve defiantly ovulated
6 DPO Mild cramps
8 DPO blood work done to confirm ovulation. Progesterone was 39.6
11 DPO Started to get sore throat…went to bed early and slept until 11:30AM next morning
12 DPO Woke up with stuffed nose and feeling congested. Slept on the couch all day
13 DPO Bad sleep – still congested. Pink on toilet paper when wiped. Mild cramps, thinking AF is coming today or soon
14 DPO Still congested – just in nose – no cough.
15 DPO Could finally breathe through nose last night. Nose bleed in the morning.
16 DPO BFP!!

I found out about 9dpo but I noticed my boobs were more sore, I developed a cold and felt unwel, also got some mouth ulcers and sore gums just generally signs of my immune system being down. I felt a little tired but not out of the ordinary and slight crampy pains as I neared AF (or what I thought was going to be AF) I didn't have any spotting or implantation bleeding just no period then symptoms manifested themselves from there.

Also I had a stuffy nose at the beginning and still have it now on and off! So annoying x

For me it felt like I was about to get AF. I usually get sore breasts and have mild cramps before I start and it felt like that. I was also very emotional, which is also typical for me before AF. Then that went on for days and days and AF never came. My breasts got more and more tender/sore.

I had a headache from 7-10 dpo and felt more tired than usual. Got my bfp at 8dpo and had no symptoms from 10dpo up until last week when nausea started but its mild thankfully xx

I too had sneezing before my BFP for a couple of days! Hope it's a good sign for you.

My other symptoms were - slight blue veins on chest, getting ill (I caught hand, foot and mouth from my son and had a fever for a few days), emotional and a bit tired. I had sore breasts too, but I always get them from right after ovulation.

I hope this is your month! Good luck.

x

*Pink watery CM then a bit of Brown CM on the same day (4dpo)..
*Few spots on chin..
*Hungry more..
*Got a cold...

Thats all I had.... got a bfp 9dpo x

I actually had a very different cycle even before my period. My bbt's were ALL OVER TE PLACE! I must have had some serious hormones going that month because I had horrible acne which I never do and when I did ovulate I had a ton of ewcm which is also pretty rare for me (I get scanty at best).

dpo 1-Ovulation pains still and on both sides and still have acne
dpo 2- Acne still there and getting worse
dpo-3-bbt soared today-full degree higher than coverline. Also beginning of my monster appetite which is still here. I assume fertilized eggs must send an "all you can eat" signal to the mother's brain.
dpo 4-Copious amounts of creamy cm. Never had this much before. Vivid dreams begin....weeee!
dpo 5-Started feeling hot today (somewhat normal) gas started and continued (usually only a one shot thing for me) and I started getting emotional as in crying which is weird because I usually get cranky.
dpo 6-bbt goes triphasic and i'm getting even more weepy
dpo 7-backpain and sharp pains in bb's
dpo 8-Still housing food, still have acne, & still having vivid violent dreams
dpo 9-Had a full on breakdown cry session as I was falling alseep
dpo 10-Tested positive on frer

I hope that this is your month! fx for you!

I started getting sore bbs far before I would have even would have implanted (like 2dpo) and they just stuck around. I also got some really bad acid reflux that I still have and started getting dull cramps that felt just like O pains around 8-9dpo.

One weird thing was that one morning at the very beginning of my cycle DH said that he had a dream that we had a little boy and I got goosebumps as I had a dream about the same thing! neither of us had ever had baby dreams that we remembered, so weird!

Nothing really stands out for me other than acne and the sneezing. I chalked the acne up to going on a trip and eating really crap food and the sneezing because of weather changes...lo and behold... Oh and my breasts didn't start to hurt until around a week after ovulation, which is unusual since my breasts almost ALWAYS hurt almost to the day after ovulation. I just chalked that up to my road trip and it throwing my cycle off.

I hope this is your month and you get that BFP! Good luck!

Hello :flower:
This is my first pregnancy and first reply in this forum!

My pregnancy is unplanned and therefore I'm unsure when I ovulated, but I know about 5-6 days after my suspected conception date, I experienced a sudden "flu" feeling without the stuffiness... like within 5 minutes I went from feeling normal to body aches, feeling very cold/tired, basically like I was coming down with something.

I also have anxiety so I'm familiar with anxious feelings, but before my BFP I kept getting these nervous "pangs" in my stomach that would come and go randomly. It felt different to my normal anxiety. I've read other women's experiences saying they had a similar "butterflies in tummy" feeling.
I was 5 days late when I tested - no other symptoms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->