Your Thoughts On This and Of Course a Poll!

WannaB

Busy Finding Nirvana!
Reaction score
OKay 33 days after my D&C, 7dpo according to FF but my chart could well be totally out the last few days as Ive been sick, but no high temps from it, well Ive tested + on a FRER! Hmm now its either a new one, or left over hcg. Ive got no preg symptoms at all, my boobs are fine and their normal size, Ive been sick for 4 days but its been a tummy bug thats just been literally giving me the shits :haha: and yesterday developed a cold, but thats about it! I was still testing very faint +'s on ics about two weeks after the D&C, but had pretty negative opks last week, but my pee could have been better to dip in iykwim! So what do you think, new or left over??:shrug:

Omg!! Trust u michelle!! Lol

it wouldn't surprise me if it's new - and I bloody hope it is!! Lots of love michelle xx

Hi, I tested with faint positives on POS until about 5 weeks after the D&C. For me, the clincher is in the boobs. Soft boobs = not pregnant. Sorry. But, in a couple more months, you'll be puking in the garbage can under your desk and missing these days of morning coffee and leftover chicken wings for breakfast. :)

I've gotto agree with mamabel here hun, your boobs not being sore....well for me anyway, would mean not preggie

Not necessarily (sp?) I didn't have very sore boobs at all when i was pregnant, they just ached now and then. Everyone has different pregnancy symptoms. Is the test that you did now darker than the one you did after your d+c?

I would probably test again in a few days with another frer and see if it gets darker. I know that that doesn't always happen but it might give you some insight. Or you could go to the doctors and see if they will monitor your hcg levels for a few days.

how strong is the line? Because i'd imagine 33 days after a D&C if it is leftover it would be very faint.

Dont know if Im allowed to put pics up so if anyone get upset etc let me know and I will take them down!:hugs: Left one is yesterdays after 24 hrs, right one is this mornings after about 10 minutes. I did a couple of opks last week and they only had the really faint second line, the one yesterday of course was totally +. The only really sore boobs I had with this lot of pregnancies is when I used the progesterone pessaries last time, and thats on its list of side effects so I ignored them.:haha:Im off to get bloods draw on Monday then a another lot Wednesday, Im still undecided if its old or new, really have no idea!:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
i would say you are pregnant, you would not have any hcg in your body 33 days after a d&c and if you were tesing negative for a while and then positive again i would def say you are pregnant... keep testing or go to the doctors for a blood test... good luck hun!

I thought that after 20 post finish of mc any bleeding would be an actual period, so I would assume that as long as there has been no residual bleeding it is a :bfp: Congrats girl! I am so happy for you!

sorry hun i voted probably not. i had +hpt's for 6 weeks after d&c. Could it be af arriving?

Anyhoo, i may be wrong so dont lose hope!! xx

Definitely looks stronger the second time. And also a fairly decent line for 8DPO.

Good luck, I hope it's good news xxx

That's a much darker line than yesterday. I said it right from the start but I think you are pg again. I don't get sore boobs when I am pregnant so not everyone is the same.

Looking at you frer's hun, they are defo a BFP :happydance: and getting stronger!!! If it was residual i'm sure they would be going lighter instead.....tentative congrats? xxx

Good luck with the bloods

it seems to get stronger, i call BFP!

for some the boobs are definate signs, but i never got sore boobs untill 6 weeks or so

It looks to me like the lines are getting darker so I would say it's new and you are pregnant good luck really hope it is positive news for you!!

Nice lines - I would definatly say a new pregnancy, keeping fx for you.

And im nearly 6weeks and mines goin ok and my boobs aint particularly sore - doc says it isnt a symptom of pregnancy in all ladies !!

I would say defo BFP!
My biggest preggo sign in ALL my pregnancies has been no PMS sore boobs! Not even fuller until nearly 10 weeks, so who knows?!!!
GL hunni!!!

Those lines def dont look faint to me!!!! :happydance:

Just thought I would update this, bloods at 9dpo were 96, at 11dpo they were 280, so indeed it is new! Here we go again!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->