Connie

Daisy

Emilia

Emily

Eva

Freya

Katie

Louisa

I like all the names but I really like Daisy a lot. :)

my fav would be Emilia Samuels.

I think my favourites are Freya and Daisy.

I forgot to put Georgia on.

Oh this is so hard!

I love the names Amber & Georgia, i'd have both on my list but i dont think they sound right with my OH's surname, Cross. They both go well with your surname tho.

I really like Freya and Eva :)

And they sound good with your surname.

I like Bethany, Emilia, Emily or Eva to go with Samuels :)
xxxx

I think the shorter names go well like Eva, and if you like the shortened version i like Beth, i think that goes nicely with your name xx

on these names. Surname is Samuels

Its the closest we've got and only 2weeks till she's here

Amber

Bethany

Bethan

Callie

Clementine

Connie

Daisy

Emilia

Emily

Eva

Freya

Katie

Louisa

I think Amber and Clementine are both very lovely names and not that common so she'd have more or an identity.

Eva is nice, but variations of it are very popular right now. Same with Freya, Emily and Katie. I like Connie, but I'd always give the long version of a name and give the child the choice whether to shorten it as I always tyr to think of the child as an adult as well. I knew someone at school called Callie but she is the only one I have ever known... not keen on the name but it is very uncommon so if you like it, it's one I'd say is a hit. I'm not keen on variations of the name Beth as they are also very common these days (as an alternative for Elizabeth I think). I really don't like the name Daisy as not only has it become very popular but every time Ihear the name, I think about Daisy from Keeping Up Appearances, and I can't get the image of her out of my head.

As someone who has taught lots of children and also been a nanny, I've come across lots of names and sadly, sometimes I have taught children that have put me off certain names for life. I won't tell you which, though. ;)

Heres the ones i like from your list are

Bethan
Daisy
Emily
Eva
Freya

Hope this helps xx

A few of these are on my list- I think I'm going with Bethany, so I'll go for that.

Freya is gorgeous too!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh