Your thoughts....

Canadianmom4

Mom to 5 beautiful kids!!
Reaction score
As of today I'm 12 dpo, I don't chart and just go by what my app says. I went and bought this test because I was feeling off and couldn't hold off a couple more days to test. It's late afternoon here and I used it with only a 2 hour hold at most. I see something so very faint, I thought it should be darker. What is everyone's experience with FRER? If you turn the test over they have little groves where the test line is. Is that what I am seeing on the test? Do those shadows from the groves show up on inverts? Any advise would be great! I don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 88
I'm sorry lovely I don't see anything:(

If I tilt my screen something is catching my eye, but unsure what, good luck xxx

Getting frustrated because my pics clearly show it but then when I upload you can't see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 67
I see something, mostly in the left bottom picture. Hard to say if its got color to it. I have found frer to often have a shadowy indent but its usually clear that there is no color to it.

Sort of! If I tilt my phone I can kind of see it. Try again tmrw with fmu and see if the lines come up a bit darker :)

sorry, i dont see anything. its difficult when you are uploading pictues, you cant shownthe test in the light you are seeing it.

I see shadow/tint in 2nd post. A little something in negative image...

In the first pics you uploaded it looks like the antibody/indent line I am seeing but in the last one you posted it looks like possibly a very early BFP , I would keep testing and see if it progresses.

I don't really see anything yet Hun, like others have said first response do have indents which sometimes can look like a faint line. Not saying it isn't the start of your bfp though, might just be a little early. Hopefully you will get your bfp in a few days time! :)

That's how my BFP started - I see it! Good luck!

I think I see what you're seeing. And I for sure see something in the inverted pic. BUT, the fact that the test line looks pink in the inverted pic makes me think it's an indent. Most positive FRERs I've seen at 12dpo are much more clear than that. Sorry.

I see SOMETHING but not sure if it has colour or if it's an indent. Good luck x

I see something on the first lot bottom left one, i hope this is the start of your bfp, keep us updated! Xxx

last one looks like the start of mine so hard to photograph good luck xx

I see what your seeing Looks like could be a very early bfp. .. but sadly all indents/evaps will invert hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->