Your thoughts....

No update yet. My period is due tomorrow. I'm going to hold off and she if she's late. My cycles are very accurate and very rare am I late, if anything I'm early. So we'll see. Thanks for all the responses!! I'm not getting my hopes up and chalking it up to FRER's famous indent!

I edited my last pic I posted, and I swear the line is pink. I doubt it'll show up here though. Tempted to just go buy a digital to see what it says!

Attachments

• 01092015-2.jpg
    01092015-2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 38
I edited my last pic I posted, and I swear the line is pink. I doubt it'll show up here though. Tempted to just go buy a digital to see what it says!

I see a little something in this one. Hope it's the start of your BFP. GL!!!

Boo, figured as much. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
I see pink on the frer but it's to soon for a digi. Fx

That recent pic is BFP! Digi isn't as sensitive. Congrats!!!

Don't be discouraged by your digi. I had two days worth of faint FRER tests before I tested positive with a clearblue digital. They aren't nearly as sensitive.

My breasts are on fire, and I'm feeling so nauseous atm. I have a cold/cough I'm just getting over, and every time I cough I feel like throwing up. Hopefully a good sign. My SO and I have been trying since we lost our angel in May.

I see a line on the other one maybe digi isn't sensitive enough. Fx

digi wont work yet i would say another couple of days the frer looks very promising x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->