Your tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put mine up in october before now! I just love xmas but my husband wont let me now we live together so I have to wait until 2nd week of dec usually x

First weekend of December so this year it will be on the 4th/5th, depending on what we are doing.

No more than 2 weeks before the big day. We get a real one so can't get it too early or it'll start looking droopy by Christmas day.

No idea. Might try and get it up for the beginning of December though, so it's up for Aimee's birthday on the 3rd.

Our kids share the same name just spelt differently :thumbup: lol

I think I will put mine up 2nd week in december!

Ours has gotten earlier every year, last year we put it up around the 20th of November. I am trying to wait until the 1st of December this year though, which might be easy since we'll be moving house in a couple of months AND I'm going to college. :lol:

6th december 'cos it's my birthday :thumbup:
xx

I put mine up around the 12th of november :)

ohhhh I can't wait now :) x

The first weekend in December... I get soooo fed up of it quickly but LO loves it lol

The first weekend in December. We have a real tree that still have the roots and is in a pot so it doesn't dry out and die before christmas, we just keep watering it.

the 1st my mum always puts hers up on the first so i will too haha xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh