Your tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW .... i wish :(... i would put it up about the 1st lol!! ... but i HAVE to have a real one and i don't think it would last that long ... going to put it up about two weeks before maybe one .. :) ! at my parents house it never goes up till last min.... :( grr

In the past its been about 2weeks before xmas but from this year onwards its going up on the 30th November which is the anniversary of my gran passing away. Christmas was her favourite time of year so itll be in her memory.

Mine usually goes up the 2nd week of November :) I cant wait only 9 weeks to go :)

Last year was 1st decemeber..ut usually two weeks before.

This year it will be when we find time with having a newborn

About 2 weeks before Christmas. Not that we have a big tree, it's just a titchy one in the corner. 4 cats and a baby is not conducive to having a big tree ;)

We put ours up on the 17th of Dec. as thats my moms birthday and we always used to put the tree up after we had had my moms birthday lunch when we were kids so I've just carried it.....

NOW NOW NOW NOW, i wish lol......i usualy put it up 1st dec but not sure if it will go up earlier this year or later.Our lil girl will only be few weeks old so either ill be too knackered and do it later or too excited as its her 1st christmas that ill put it up early...But i know as soon as i know someone else has got theres up ill wanna do mine lol x

well at my mums its the 1st of dec :) but i recently moved into my flat with my oh and lo so gonna have to buy it all first but prob 2nd week of dec :) xx

I did try & wait till 1st of dec but think ours went up 28th of nov last year.

Try & wait till the 1st of dec again.

No idea. Might try and get it up for the beginning of December though, so it's up for Aimee's birthday on the 3rd.

I get my tree bought and decorated normally by the first Satuday in December :)
x

always just after my birthday, so anytime after the 23rd of november. i like to have it up a bit earlier and take it down earlier :D

end of nov beginning of dec eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek excited! x

Sometime after Thanksgiving(which is the fourth Thursday in November). Maybe the next weekend. We always have a real tree also.

My bday is 15th Dec so usually the night before then... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back