Your username?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
what does it mean/what made you choose it?

Mu username is the name of my first dance song with my husband at our wedding.

Mine's my name.....no other thought went into it!

It's my hair colour

My cat is called Binx. I call him all sorts - Binxyboo being one of them.
When I joined a car owners forum, I used the nickname binxyboo, and now it seems to be MY name!!
I always use lowercase letters for my login name. I now think it looks plain weird with a capital B!!!

my name is Nicola-nic
favourite number 18
nic18

Mines my name and house alarm number??!!!

Nobody even think about burgling me!

Mines my name and then when I joined I was pregnant with DS1 who was due in January x

My name is Rhiannon, and my friends called me Rhio when we were like 13 :haha: I was born in 1992.

I used to be known by hayz (my name is hayley) and I always use it as an online name and baby because well it's a baby forum! X

Mine has no relevance or meaning whatsoever! I was lacking creativity or ideas at the time!

It's my name :)
Some of yeh members here I'm close to know the first part of my name x

I didn't put too much thought into my name when I joined because I didn't think I'd use the site much, nevermind still be logging in 4 years later. My name is Sue (but loads of my family call me Susie) and I was 28 when I joined. I wish I had chosen a better name! :haha:

Mine is a nickname I was given at 15 at my first GB wheelchair basketball camp. Don't even know where it came from, one of the senior players gave it to me and it kinda stuck!

Lol nice answer nat!!

Mine is a favourite tv show character combined with a username I've used on other sites x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->