Your username?

Mine is a sports team in the city I live in. Plus it sort of fits my personality. :)

My name is Abigail. Abigail was already taken...

My name is Jes

And people used to call me shortcake
1. Bc I'm short...4'11"
2. I used to always go to festivals and certain concerts (ones where people liked to dress..different lol) dressed like strawberry shortcake lol.

Back before LO came along...but I see family festivals in our future!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 12
Im TTC and I lack creativity ha! I wish id have picked a.better name but id didn't think id be sticking around this long! x

Love these!

Mine's been the same name on sites I've joined ever since having DS who is now nearly 10. It was a nickname for him when he was a teeny baby :)

I'd just left his Dad and was feeling jealous of all the families so I thought "sod it, it's just us".

My name is Bev and I thought I would just add a bit of cuteness to it! :)

R is the first letter of my first name. Couldn't think of anything lol. X

I didn't think the username thing would be quite as big a deal as it is, if you get me. So it's just a boring one. Lau my name and 86 my yr of birth

MummyPenny (Spoof of MoneyPenny from Bond Movies) Penny is my nickname.

My initials and a 'x' on the end :haha:

Mine are half each of two very old nicknames rolled into one.
I had an old profile with the full name raspberry kitty but my email was hacked and I couldn't access anything.

Raspberryk is my user on everything now.
Xx

It's what my OH calls me .. :blush: I couldn't think of anything else at the time x

I use smileyfaces for loads of stuff and it stemmed from a song me and an old friend use to dance to :) Used it on loads of sites as username so it was just the first thing that came to my head when signing up to bnb

I was a mommy to be when I joined.. Simple and now I wish I would have made it something else. My oh always picks on me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->