Your username?

x = kiss
J = John (OH's name)
G = Gem (My Name)
30 (My car's an E30)

History because I'm a history teacher

And girls because when I joined I'd just had dd1 and there were now two of us girls in the family.

Mines just the Lady Gaga song with an xo on the end haha! I was a huge Gaga fan (still am a bit) so I guess that's where it came from :p

Bunnie was an old nickname of mine because I wore my hair in buns once, and somehow the nickname just stuck. :haha:

Little because I am 4 foot 9 inches tall. 4'9''.5 on a good day. :blush:

Topsy-my cat at my parents house :) xxx

Because I'm calm and serene (I wish!)

My real name is claire.. My dad used to call me claireabell when I was little which turned into Bella.. Then I just came up with BellaBoo.. The 0512 is when I got married.. 05/05/2012 :)

Ooh I love these threads! I'm a Mummy and I joined in May lol! xx

Minties are a mint flavoured wrapped lolly (candy/confectionary). I guess that's why I chose the name, as I like them. I don't actually recall joining the forum though. I came to join it when I got my BFP with Thomas to find I'd already signed up beforehand?!

Hubby was in the marines when I joined up, WAG is used by British media to describe a wife or girlfriend of a footballer so I just put marinewag, although he's not in the marines anymore he's now in the RAF, but I'd already changed my name once, my first user name was my initial, surname and year of birth which I thought was a bit too much info.

it is a short version of my original first non kids message board username, which was a music message board. I had it since then in variations (morrison, morri morri85...)

Mines is my name and my old house number! Boriiiiiing! Never thought I'd stick around on here so its not very original :lol:

The NEADY part is my nickname (pronounced naydee) and the DA is the first two letters of my surname x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->