Your weirdest or most surprising present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
So what's surprises did you have?

Hubby informed me on Christmas eve he had been getting me another gift and said to stay in the room while he went into the van to get it. I was thinking it must be big :haha: then he as ages and thought he must be wrapping it.

So Christmas Day comes and he tell me what it is .... A fish! Lol as I'm tropical for our fish tank. I would never in a million years have guessed it :haha:

My most surprising was money from my nan I wasn't expecting anything!!

Someone gave me chalk (not for Lo who is 5 months It was for me) to start with I thought it was some strange make up but it is chalk haha.
Apart from that nothing too strange, alot of toys that wont be played for a year or so but im happy with that :)

Extension cord and sewing kit from my mil and $100 from my dad bc he doesn't normally get me anything.

Mac book pro from my dad.... i totally in a million years would have never guessed he always gets me and my sister nice gifts I got a dslr camera last year and my sister got a lap top and my lap top didn't work anymore so i got one this year..... i was shocked.. all i could say was I can't take this no i feel guilty are you sure? lol..

My OH said he had an extra present for me half way through the day & it turned out to be slim Jim's! I do like them but didn't expect them as a Christmas present :haha: xx

My MIL bought DH a garden spade and I got the matching garden fork!
Seems like a nice present, but she was with us when we took delivery of 3 garden forks and 4 garden spades when the helped us do our driveway 2 months ago!

Biggest surprise pressie was from hubby who bought me (us) tickets to see Wicked. He told me they were all sold out when I asked him to try and get some!

I got a 'Make a Snowman' kit... Think it's a hat, scarf, etc. Haven't looked. Snow is not included. That might be a problem since it's 10C out and bright green? :haha:

MIL - a frying pan that is too small to really cook anything worth while in. It's about the size of my milk pan. can't think of anything to cook in it that won't mean i have to cook several batches to make enough for a meal for me and DH.

Im surprised DH got me my MAC make up, the fact he even wandered into Harvey Nicks and asked them to check my account :rofl:

Not for me but ive been laughing at this for most the day,My uncle got my 90 year old grandparents a

Fog machine.....

^^ (rofl)

Most surprising for me was my Sulley onsie and Sulley socks from my sister

MIL - a frying pan that is too small to really cook anything worth while in. It's about the size of my milk pan. can't think of anything to cook in it that won't mean i have to cook several batches to make enough for a meal for me and DH.

Perfect american pancakes!

Weirdest was Amy Childs perfume from the owners of the shop I work in. I'm not sure what about me says that would be an ideal gift :lol:

I got 2 shower caps - two!
Never used one in my life as I just avoid the water lol, when I opened one my nan proceeded to tell me what it was and why you used it. I was like Nan I'm 23 I know what a shower cap is - bless her! X

Most unexpected and thoughtful was a bottle of montepulciano, which was brought back from my sisters honeymoon in August when they went there. I was so jealous she was going there as its my fave red wine :)

My sister has just told me her MIL bought her a pineapple slicer, haha.

I received a tin of salmon from work! I did get choccies & a bottle of wine too but the salmon took me by surprise! They said they just split up a hamper and gave it all out randomly. OH is going to eat it. :haha:

A kindle fire hd. Very shocking as we have an iPad. I moaned for a kindle months ago but had given up hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"