Your weirdest or most surprising present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the parody book 50 sheds damper from my mum (i have yet to read it but thought it was extremely random!!

My fave surprise was a cream swinging bird cage candle holder. We saw them at a wedding we went to in September but didn't expect hubby to remember :cloud9

Xxx

My extremely feminine, trendy 10 year old Niece got an Apple Corer from her father. The mind boggles as to what he was thinking there...

Loved reading these. So funny.

I had all lovely things this yr but one yr I did get 3 tincy tiny bottles of sample perfume stated on the back not for resale from my auntie who worked in a pharmacy. Lol

Well after doing a family photo shoot for someones I thought I may get a nice christmas present as they didn't pay me at all or even offer me money. Assumed free as usual. So I got a cheap pound shop perfume from one and a cheap pound shop box of biscuits from the other. I am a coalic and I make it known I do not like perfume a lot. Bitter, not at all....

Well after doing a family photo shoot for someones I thought I may get a nice christmas present as they didn't pay me at all or even offer me money. Assumed free as usual. So I got a cheap pound shop perfume from one and a cheap pound shop box of biscuits from the other. I am a coalic and I make it known I do not like perfume a lot. Bitter, not at all....

Keep the perfume with you and be sure to offer them a few squirts when you next see them so they know how wonderful it is! :thumbup:

I even printed and framed for one and they knew they where getting that. Burned again. No more free photo shoots, money up front.

Wow, the nerve on some people. How terrible.

i got a bra, seemingly not so bad .. except she'd offered me it free a few weeks before

biggest surprise was marc jacobs daisy perfume set from fob, he did well i was not expecting that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"