your xmas present budget?

I dont spend more than £20 pp usually.

I always get the 3 for 2 from boots for family and then a little thing on top of that for my mum and dad!

About £50 on DH, £15 on the rest of my family and £100 on LO this year.

I don't see the point of spending too much on her at that one time - today, for example, I spent £15 on cloth books for her, which I could've waited to do but want asap.

And her grandparents will spend plenty too.

We have £45 of vouchers left over from presents for her birth, which will be part of the budget - luckily, as we are skint at the moment!

Well this year we're skint from maternity leave so we are looking at about £5 per person and definitely not more than £10. But we buy for about 20 people plus each other and Byron so it's always a massive Christmas bill even if we're really cheap. Don't know what we'll spend on Byron. I shoudln't think more than £50. It'll have just been his birthday and what can a 1 year old possible need? For each other we'll just see what we need. We're probably going to get a new mattress (romantic eh?) so that'll be a lot of money but it's needed.

last year i spent just under £1000 on Luke! He was just about to go to Afghan so i got all soppy and went a bit mad!

I have quite a lot to buy for considering my age. it's only half as much this year though as I have fell out with My paternal Gran & Auntie etc.

Darren's Birthday (Xmas Eve) about £80
Darren's Christmas about £200
Hallie's Christmas This year everything i wanted to get her went down to half price on Toys r us, so that is £200 instead of £400 (which means £100 each for me & Darren to pay) So I will get her more bits and bobs along the way. Probably about £350 spent on Hallie in total.
My mum I'm making her something this year so about £30
Stepdad £10
Dad, Uncle, Grandad £20 between them on Boots 3 for 2
Uncles gf Dads gf £15 between them on 3 for 2 Boots
Nan About £15
Best friend £25
Other friend £20

edit forgot my siblings haha

Thomas- £15
John Michael- £20 note
Liam- £10

Users who are viewing this thread