• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're attending a wedding...which would you wear?!

FayDanielle

Mia's Mummy <3
Reaction score
Im attending a wedding next sunday. I won't see the vows taking place, but I will be attending the speeches, the sit down meal and then the night do.

I've picked up two gorgeous dresses. I got them both really cheap :happydance: so I couldn't resist, but now i'm in a pickle as to which to wear.

My only problem with dress 2 is that its backless, I'm small chested and hate not wearing a bra, but I love the dress so much, I think i'd cope! (could always get some stick on tittie things :blush:)

I've not recieved either yet, that may help, but for now i'm going stir crazy wondering which to wear! (I want to look at maybe buying shoes, but i'd wear completely different shoes with each dress!)
So, if you were attending a wedding and had the choice of these two, which would you pick?!

Just to add, OH is wearing a dark grey suit, white shirt and a burgundy :)wacko:) tie! If it helps?! :haha:

1st
https://www.designerdesirables.com/images/products/zoom/1350759468-17513500.jpg
https://www.designerdesirables.com/images/products/medium/1350759470-61872300.jpg

2nd
https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=52231398
https://dress-studio.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/89393066b1de6c9924c14c145a83d718/c/h/chandra3.jpg

I loove number 1 but i also like number 2.. aha there both super nice and im not sure which one is nicer i'd say once you try them both on you might have a better idea on which one to wear

In all honesty I wouldn't wear either, I think they are too short and too revealing for a wedding personally.

However, I like the second better. But for a nightclub.

I swear I'm not an old prude, but I think dress 1 might be a bit short for a wedding - the back sort of resembles lingerie. It's lovely though! Just not sure it's appropriate for a wedding.

Love the color of dress 2! Again, maybe short and revealing though.

Out of the two dresses I would wear dress 2 and see nothing wrong with the length of the dress nor the style for a wedding. I think the color is beautiful and the back of the dress is really cute too. I don't think it is too short or revealing for a wedding at all personally. I think you would look lovely in it. :)

sorry but i agree with Princess Lou i don't feel either are appropriate for a wedding, sorry! xx

Another one here who thinks they are too short for a wedding. They are more 'clubbing' dresses in my eyes!
However, I would go with number 2 as it looks less like underwear!!

I don't think either are suitable for a wedding either. I personally would be rather upset if someone turned up to my wedding in something like that. Far too short and revealing.i would say if you really want to wear one then wear ot for the evening part but not for a meal.

The second one is nicer, and a bit more modest, but sorry to say I wouldn't wear either for a wedding. They're both too skimpy, fab for a night out.

I love both of the dresses and bet you will look amazing in them.

However, I agree with the other ladies I'm afraid, neither really suitable for a wedding but if you are going to wear one, would definitely pick no 2 x

The dresses are really lovely but i agree not for a wedding. If i had to chose then it would be number 2. Even though they look lovely in thephotos you wont really know until they come and you try them on.

I woulfmtbwear either there to short and have to much flesh ojnshow hith keg back chest.

Both gorgeous dresses for a night out/party, but I don't think either are suitable for a wedding. I'd go for something a bit less revealing x

I wouldn't pick either. The second one from the front is really nice but when you look from behind it looks too short and not really suitable for a wedding.

Too short for a wedding IMO. But I prefer the second one to the first. Do you defo have to wear one of these dresses?

Try them on and put some photos up :) They look a bit short on the models, but may look way better on you! xxx

The second one is lovely, I'd wear it knowing it would come to my knees because I'm small. I don't think they are in appropriate either.

I never really thought about them being too short to be honest. I guess now i'm even in more of a pickle!

Hoenstly though, I've had the same style dress as number one, in a different design and either their models are sky high, or I'm not as tall as I think :haha: because it was way longer on me. I guess i'll see when they turn up.
Definitely not something i'd get away with on a night out, not in Hull anyway!

Thank you for all your opinions. :flower:

Forever Unique Fay?

I have wore number 2 in black to a wedding...black and revealling whoops!

I personally prefer the second one but Im biased because I have it! :haha:

xxx

I never really thought about them being too short to be honest. I guess now i'm even in more of a pickle!

Hoenstly though, I've had the same style dress as number one, in a different design and either their models are sky high, or I'm not as tall as I think :haha: because it was way longer on me. I guess i'll see when they turn up.
Definitely not something i'd get away with on a night out, not in Hull anyway!

Thank you for all your opinions. :flower:

totally off topic - but my husband is from Hull!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->