• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're attending a wedding...which would you wear?!

One of my oldest friends turned up to my wedding in a long cream dress with black bits on it- I was like wtf only the bride wears a long cream dress! At first I was like woah both dresses are too short but Now I've thought about it it's much better someone gets glammed up in a peach dress than be shabby or wear something white! I'd go for number 2 its lovely

I think number one w/tights, a fascinator and a cardi for the ceremony, then take them off for the wedding party if you so wish.

I think number one w/tights, a fascinator and a cardi for the ceremony, then take them off for the wedding party if you so wish.

My thoughts exactly but noo everyone else likes number 2 haha. X

I was also going to say neither is appropriate for a wedding but just looked on ebay and saw a picture of someone wearing the 2nd dress and being a bit longer on her and her not doing a model pose has made it look really different and I think it would look really nice at a wedding
What are the sizes like with forever unique? I'm looking at them now and want one :lol:

Nosying at the original website I actually much prefer the first going by the photos on there. Have they arrived yet?

The first has arrived and I dont like it on me. GORGEOUS dress, just the colour washes me out. Its more of a nude colour than the baby pink in the picture shown. :( Second should be here tomorrow, so hopefully, I'll love it!

What are the sizes like with forever unique? I'm looking at them now and want one
I'm an 8/10 but get the 10 in Forever Unique, so slightly smaller sizing, but if you're a dead set 10 (for example) i'd go with that size. However, depends which style your after. A lace up back can be worn on bigger/smaller. x

I think they are both too short and do not look appropriate for a wedding. If I had to pick I would pick number 2 because it looks the least like lingerie lol. I swear that first one looks awfully close to stuff at Victorias Secret!

Number 2 arrived this morning! Its lovely and sits about mid thigh, maybe just past. I had chance to quickly try it on before I went into town. It actually came with a matching chiffon shrug, which I may wear over my back for the sit down meal if I feel too 'exposed' on the day. x

Number 2 arrived this morning! Its lovely and sits about mid thigh, maybe just past. I had chance to quickly try it on before I went into town. It actually came with a matching chiffon shrug, which I may wear over my back for the sit down meal if I feel too 'exposed' on the day. x

Photo! :D

I'll try add one tonight before I go to the other halfs :) bought some lovely shoes today to wear with it, just need to find a clutch now xx

There both gorgeous! So hard to choose but I voted for the second one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->