• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're attending a wedding...which would you wear?!

Id choose 2 over one.

If its longer on you than on the models, then go for it...but the length was a bit off-putting when i first saw them.

Forever Unique Fay?

I have wore number 2 in black to a wedding...black and revealling whoops!

I personally prefer the second one but Im biased because I have it! :haha:

xxx

Sure are!! They do the most amazing dresses ever!

Have you got a photo of yourself in it? And how tall are you? Did you go braless?! Sorry, question overload!
I do think its my favourite out of the two but now i'm completely questioning it and wondering if I should have stuck with the maxi dress like I wanted origionally! xx

Personally I wouldnt wear either for a wedding, but most definitely dress 2 over dress 1 :)

They're pretty dresses. But I have to agree with the ladies who say they arn't appropriate for a wedding. They're just too short. Perfect for a night out though!

Sorry ... imho both are inappropriate for a wedding. Keep them for a night on the town and buy something else.. and i'm not a prude I think they are lovely and have dresses just like that myself but I would never wear one to a wedding.

They are both gorgeous.

I picked 2 because I think one is quite a light pink... awfully close to white imo.

I like 2 :)
I don't think it's inappropriate for a wedding party, I'd go with covering my back/shoulders for the sit-down meal though.

Forever Unique Fay?

xxx

Have you got a photo of yourself in it? And how tall are you? Did you go braless?! Sorry, question overload!
I do think its my favourite out of the two but now i'm completely questioning it and wondering if I should have stuck with the maxi dress like I wanted origionally! xx

I must have a photo somewhere!
Do you want me to email you it or if you give me your name I will message you on FB. I am 5'6 and yes has to be braless, I dont have the worlds biggest boobs either lets just say that!!

I wore a blazer for the day and took it off for party time, people were very complimentary about it so if they did think it was inapp they said it all behind my back :haha:

xxx

Forever Unique Fay?

xxx

I must have a photo somewhere!
Do you want me to email you it or if you give me your name I will message you on FB. I am 5'6 and yes has to be braless, I dont have the worlds biggest boobs either lets just say that!!

I wore a blazer for the day and took it off for party time, people were very complimentary about it so if they did think it was inapp they said it all behind my back :haha:

xxx

I'll PM you my name now, so you can find me on facebook :)
Im 5 ft 7.5, so similar! Look forward to seeing the picture! :flower:

I never thought about maybe wearing a cover up for the more 'formal' part! We're staying in the hotel its in so changing or taking something off wouldn't be a problem, I just didnt really want to do a dress change. In my opinion I think thats inapp when its not your event! xx

Eek I don't think either are suitable for a wedding :(

I would go for dress 2, its a much better colour. It is a little short maybe you could wear some black tights underneath? If I was wearing it I would wear the tights and hot pink shoes to lighten them up. I would also wear a black wrap for the meal

I'm afraid i agree that they look (in the pics) a little too revealing for a wedding. I am definitely a dressy girl but for me those dresses look more suitable for a night out.
I agree with other posters, try them on and post up some pics, things always look different once on.
But i like the 2nd one best :)

i also wouldnt wear either of them, to me they are too flashy and id worry the bride would feel i was trying to upstage her. its her day afterall so if it were me id chose something a bit more understated and classy.

As per others, I wouldn't wear either for a wedding but think dress 2 is the more suitable of the two.

Someone wore a dress very like dress 1 to my wedding and I wasn't offended or suspicious that someone was trying to upstage me at all! She wore a black cardi and a big black fascinator as well, and I thought it looked great. I guess it depends on the wedding!

Someone wore a dress very like dress 1 to my wedding and I wasn't offended or suspicious that someone was trying to upstage me at all! She wore a black cardi and a big black fascinator as well, and I thought it looked great. I guess it depends on the wedding!

I think unless you wear a big white dress its hard to upstage the bride! Bridesmaids maybe!

ETA - Just realised the first dress is a big white dress. a bit of a bride upstage one, but maybe with the right accessories not so much?

I'm the same, not modest enough for a wedding in my opinion x

I agree with the ladies, I wouldn't wear either, and I'm a daredevil with clothes! Clubbing they'd be fine but not a wedding :nope:

I wouldnt wear either. But they are both gorgeous!! Love number 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->