yuckiest baby food

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi

Well harriet and i have found what we think is the winner for the yuckiest baby food and it was made by plum - Spinach, parsnip and basil!!

I though it sounded nice but boy was it NOT!!

Anyone else found one u though would be nice but smelled and tasted foul..?

Ooooh, I was going to buy that Plum one! lol I still will though, they're good for Carmen and she doesn't know any better :haha:

BUT I refuuuuuuse to buy any baby food with pureed meat in it! :sick: Like the jars of turkey dinner or chicken and rice.. eurrgh. If she wants meat I'll give her some very fine mince but no liquified meat here!!

Hi

Well harriet and i have found what we think is the winner for the yuckiest baby food and it was made by plum - Spinach, parsnip and basil!!

I though it sounded nice but boy was it NOT!!

Anyone else found one u though would be nice but smelled and tasted foul..?

River had that once on rice cakes (blw caught short lol) and Omg was it minging. River loved it though. We ended up giving her pre loaded spoons if the stuff as she like it so much.

I've tried a fair few baby jars (sil tw) and I didn't like any of them..well apart from the sweet things

HAHAHA!!!!

I picked up a few of those pouches a month ago.

I opened one up and thought it did smell very strong-looked at the plum website and it was said to be like pesto. So, I separated it into ice cubes to use just as a sauce.

The other day Anna had salmon, potatoes and the spinach/parsley/basil sauce - she ate the lot!!!

But I do have to agree itself it is yuk!:flower:

I saw someone giving their baby spinach and apple puree. UGH

That ella's kitchen, I know people rave about it but god the fish ones are horrible and STINK lol!

LOL, our Lo used to love the spinich one, it's messy and the nappies were horrendous, but bless, he really enjoyd it :)

That ella's kitchen, I know people rave about it but god the fish ones are horrible and STINK lol!

Oh God don't remind me! I opened one on the train to Norwich once and I think I stunk the whole carriage out! Luckily for my fellow passengers I binned it pronto and opened something else.

Ooooh, I was going to buy that Plum one! lol I still will though, they're good for Carmen and she doesn't know any better :haha:

BUT I refuuuuuuse to buy any baby food with pureed meat in it! :sick: Like the jars of turkey dinner or chicken and rice.. eurrgh. If she wants meat I'll give her some very fine mince but no liquified meat here!!

Same here. No meat frm a jar or meat puree.

Ella's Kitchen Salmon Pie. BLEURGH. Minging. Stinks, horrid texture, horrid appearance and Holly HATES it!

I'm the same, if she is ever having a jar/pouch, it will not have pureed meat or fish in it. She has teeth now and is more than capable of eating actual meat/fish.

Heinz Mum's Own seaside pasta. It looks and smells like gone-off rice pudding - but contains tuna????? WTF??? :sick:

Of course, Dylan loves it. I can also confirm that it smells even worse if he hiccups a bit back up!

So many of them have turned out to be foul, it's hard to choose, but I think Cow and Gate's chicken and mushroom pasta was probably the worst. I've recently found that Rowan can be persuaded to eat most jar foods if I stir some garlic puree in before heating up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->