yuk - dandruff!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Since having Charlie, I've really been suffering with dandruff, and nothing I have tried makes any difference.

It's really embarrassing as I straighten my hair and the parting is quite dark, so it is really visible. Also, I wear a black t-shirt as part of my uniform at work.:blush: And in the past couple of weeks, it's got really really bad, and my scalp is constantly itching! So much so that I dreamt of head-lice last night!:blush:

Does anyone know of anything that actually works?

one of my friends swears by this
https://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/11182&bklist=
but bit pricey if it doesn't work

Im prone to a bad scalp and have had it really bad in the past and used all sorts of harsh anti dandruff stuff, like the ones that contain tar! Oilatum, T-Gel, etc etc and TBH the only thing I have ever found to do a good job and leave my hair feeling wonderfull at the same time is Head & Shoulders, I assumed this would be crap cause its a basic shop bought shampoo and I thought I would need something a lot tougher (at its worst I had weeping itching sores) but I have to say it gets rid of the lot. Be warned though that if you stop using it after a while it comes back again.

I'm having the same problem lately Grrrrr

I straighten my hair at the PC lol & the keyboard is covered in snow by time I have finished :blush:

I can't get to the Body Shop as the only one is in the centre of Leicester and I haven't any plans to go in, but I'm at Tesco's tomorrow so I'll pick up some Head And Shoudlers, thanks both.

Cat - my hairs so thick and dry and wiry - do you think the sleek and smooth would work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->