Yuk! Eurgh & Grrrrrrr!

HopefulHeidi

Mum of 2, ttc No.3!
Reaction score
That is my general feeling for today! Fed up, moody and incredibly snappy! :cry:

My cramps are not getting an worse, but my back ache is, still sniffly etc etc I just keep wondering why I do this every month!! I feel like other than when I am OV I dont know my body anymore. I had chemical pregnancy last month and had loads of signs, the month before, loads of signs!!! I know that I am more and more aware of every twinge,pull & ache than ever before. I hate setting myself up for fail every single month. I know it has to happen one day, but until then, I continue to be resentful to my body for making me so bloomin crazy! Or at least until the hormones pass :blush:

I try to remain positive but, my hormones like this are a sure sign that the :witch: is on her way! Even though I dont usually get them yet (a day or so before) it doesnt mean that it isnt AF!!

Totally totally swallowed up by my hormones today:wacko:

that makes two of us in the same boat. I'm a hormonal mess...

Had the same situation last month where i KNEW is was pregnant within 5 days of ovulating. This month doesn't seem to have as many or as severe symptoms. Took an ept this morning and got a - (10dpo) BUT there was a dot ??? where the vertical line should be.. Should have waited. Almost threw up getting in the shower but I am telling myself it is the nerves...

Hang in there Heidi... hugs!!!

Huge Hugs to you too!

I am the same though, I had more positive signs last month than I did this month which makes me think 'I just cant be'.

Im getting cramps, back ache and boobs are sensitive but not sure, this unfortunately is classic AF signs, just not usually this early.

I keep being over come by nausea! Im sure this is just the fact that I feel totally stressed right now and, well, frustrated! I did test yesterday and although very very VERY faint lines came up, im convinced they were evaporations lines. Tested again today and yet again 'think' there was something there.

No more tests now....not until Sunday at least xx

i hope it was a +!!!! I feel better knowing I am not in this alone. I am so glad I found this site! Here's to more preg symptoms and +++ tests this weekend!

I feel the same, at least I feel alot less crazy anyway lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->