Yummy Mummy bags

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these changing bags? Was pay day and tempted to treat myself... :blush:

How long did yours last, is it big enough for everything needed? x

I have the brown bows one withe cupcake on the front and I love it!

It fits everything inside, loads of pockets for all babys bits and my purse and phone fit in there nicely too.

They come with a changing mat which is a fab bit of kit and a dirty nappy bag which has come in handy for me lots of times! I say go for it, I couldnt recommend them enough.

And...they are nicer than the average changing bag...I love carrying mine to the baby changing room with me!

I love mine aswell. I've got the one fron John Lewis with pink and brown bows.

I have a bright pink one with a felt flower on the front. It's cute :) I have a bag fetish

i have one and i love it! holds everything i need, and i love how easy they are to access all your bits, plus i love how they look! x

Thanks girls think I'll look on Ebay on here for one! x

I'm thinking about selling mine hun (time to move on lol!) if you're interested?

I've just this second bought one.
I got this one...https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=370205699032&Category=15558&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2
I love them
x

If these are the bags I think my friend has used hers ever day and her little girl is now 16 months. Its still in really good condition

will check the link to see if its the same

edit * yep, its the same range. Her's has withstood a lot of punishment I would say

This is the bag I have. It comes with a changing mat and dust bag but not got photos of them :)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll156/Bexy_222008/picture-59.jpg

Thanks Bexy, and everyone for their views!

I still got to twist OH's arm he said he doesnt want to carry a yummy mummy bag, told him to buy his own bag :muaha:.

I'm thinking about getting a blue one, just for the fact i'm having a boy and it isnt as girly as the pink ones, but havent decided yet. :dohh:

Ah I only just realised you're having a boy :dohh: I looked on ebay and there are quite a few neutrally coloured ones :)

Yeah i've looked on Ebay, alot of them seem to be the same price as the website though!

I got the pink lining messenger in tulips design and loveee it. I adore their range. Its so funky and has enough room for everything.

I bought mine from Happybags and its free P&P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->