yummy mummy bags

sugarbabe

Reaction score
i want one but cant decide on which one its between the new peppermint in the garden or the one with pink and brown bows. am having a little boy:happydance:

i like them both!! peppermint in the garden might suit u with having a boy tho :D lol x

Iv got the pink and brown bows one, and im having a boy... it dont matter what one you get, the changing mat is still pink lol, and i see it as it will be more of a bag for me, with his baby bits in hehe, but they are both nice x

I say peppermint in the garden one!I've got the same print in cream from when they did it earlier in the year and I love it!xxx

I have the one with pink and brown bows. Love it. I don't know what im having but the bags for me not for him or her :)

I have the Birds and Bees and didn't know what gender my baby was....I don't conform to the Pink for a girl, Blue for a boy way of thinking to be frank...I prefer funky colours and designs...and the ym bag is mine so I got what I actually like not what suits the baby's sex!

Might be selling mine on here very soon as I'm bored with it and there are so many about now....I'm currently loving Oilily bags....they are to die for!

iv got the pink&brown bow one!!!!

and im absolutely in LOVE with it, since its been delivered i must have carried it about the house about a dozen times!

so i say go for that one but im biased!! :haha:

I have the pink and brown one, i love it. im using it for her hospital bag and it fits so much in, its sneaky the size... looks smaller than it is!

I really like the pink and brown one, I was tempted by that one, but went for an OiOi one instead, change bags seem to have become a real fashion accessory over the last couple of years :wacko:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->