Yummy Mummy Changing Bags ..

natlee

Pregnant - 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
does anyone have the yummy mummy changing bag? if so what are they like? are they good for the money .. enough room? good quality etc? i think they are gorgeous but just want to make sure they are worth the money before ordering one :thumbup:

yummymummy.jpg

x

Iv got that exact one :) there bigger then i expected aswell i love it :) i didnt think it would be as big as it was when it arrived but it was i think there worth the money but its everyones own opinion i spose.. i didnt at start but soon as i ordered it and got it i was really happy! :D x

I'm planning on getting one, they seem fab, I always go and have a look when I go near a john lewis, cant wait for the day I can afford one :thumbup: xxx

I have that exact one too!
I love it, i was worried it was a bit small, but i managed to fit in all the babys things for the hospital the other day, took them back out so they dont get all crushed etc but they fit in, i had like hats, scratchmits, 4 vests and babygrows, a blanket 2 cardigans some bibs and some nappy cream and cleaning stuff, seemed very roomy!! cant wait to use it!

ooo brilliant :D .. so glad everyone seems happy with them! i think they are gorgeous so im saving my pennies now until i can afford it hehe! thanks for the replys ladies! x

everyone I've heard that has one definately sings their praises, go on treat ureself!!!

what a lovely bag, i have never seen them b4 how much are they?

x

I love mine, it's not the same one but an older model (forest by night) that I hunted down:
https://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk/acatalog/plss09359-400.jpg

Like everyone has said, they look so much smaller than they are. Full of yummy mummy type things like a dinky travel mirror etc. along with bottle holders, a portable changing mat and wet bag for dirty clothes/reusable nappies and millions of little pockets.

They're £65 in most shops/sites but worth every penny for how cute they are and they're incredible use of storage space. You're probably paying for the brand, but I can't fault them for quality.

wow they are lovely but i dont think i would pay that much 4 them lol dh would have a heart attack

x

I love my yummy mummy bag so much. I cannot WAIT to use it. I'm using that to keep the baby's hospital things in and then for my hospital things I'm using a large duffle bag from Victoria's Secret. They look so cute together. I can't wait to be able to carry my diaper bag around. I wish I could now but people would be like, "where's your baby?" and I'd reply, "in my uterus," and then they'd probably judge me or ask me something stupid like, "why do you need the diaper bag now?"

Iv test packed my yummy mummy bag cause i was using it for babys bag and holdall for my stuff but the bag fits pack newborn nappies,72pk wipes, 5 onesis, 5 all in ones and all the little bits like scratch mits booties. but i could rearrange and more might fit but whatever dont fit ill just put it in mine i spose :D

im going to spoil myself definitly now everyone has such good things to say about them! i cant remember the last time i bought something nice for myself .. i love the bag :) .. why not ey? hehe .. save save save x

Thats exactly what i thought :haha: iv been spending on bubs for like 6 months and not brought my self anything and just went for it in the end :)! tbh its going to get good use out of as a normal bag and changing for like 2years if more? so defo worth it x

its crazy isnt it lol .. i havent bought myself a thing really since iv found out i was pregnant .. every shop i go on im looking for something for the baby, i planned on going into town and buying a few things for myself ended up coming home with nothing for me and everything for the baby lol!! im a changed girl .. i dont thnk ive ever spent so much money on someone other than myself .. ahhh hes going to be so worth it tho :) x DEFO going to treat myself to that bag now hehe x

I have that exact same one, and everyone who has seen mine has fallen in love with it. One of the girls at work actually wanted one for herself and she is not even pregnant lol!! They are very roomy and i can't wait to use mine!!

I've only just seen this thread but will give my opinion anyway!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag. I've had two others prior to this and a purse and cannot fault them at all :thumbup:

Very well made, very look at me LOL!!! Very practical....I wouldn't have anything else!

Go on treat yourself as I was the same when I was pregnant - spent all my spare cash on bubs but the one thing I treated myself to was the Pink Lining bag.

You won't be disappointed - they're lush!!!! :D

xxxx

I love mine, can't recommend them enough!

I've got one but not actually used it yet. But I absolutely love it. My friend has one and says it fits loads in. All baby stuff and mummy stuff.

I got it from Lesters Discount Nursery store in Manchester. It was £49.99 when it's normally £65.00 everywhere else. They have a website, so you can order online. Their customer service is brilliant too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->