Yummy Mummy Changing Bags ..

Mine arrived this morning and I love it and cannot wait to use it! I ordered the limited edition peppermint bottom of the garden one, it came all wrapped in pink tissue paper with a pink bow on it, shame to open it up :0)

I got the Perppermint Bottom of The Garden one too. Didn't know it was limited edition. Woo hoo. I love it and have been really 'sad' and have already put a spare set of clothes, a few nappies and a packet of wipes. Can't wait to use it properly.

I have one!! Love it , think it has plenty of space & good quality. In my opinion worth the money xxx

I've got one but not actually used it yet. But I absolutely love it. My friend has one and says it fits loads in. All baby stuff and mummy stuff.

I got it from Lesters Discount Nursery store in Manchester. It was £49.99 when it's normally £65.00 everywhere else. They have a website, so you can order online. Their customer service is brilliant too.

i got mine from there too :thumbup:

they dont have them on the website but you can email and ask what theyve got ;)

defo getting one, they're lovely. i asked father x-mas for one hehe but if he fails to bring me one then i will definatly buy one myself! love them!! x

i have one to, the pink n brown bow 1 and i love it! cant wait to use it, and was shocked at how big and roomy it was. its just goreous! comes with isulated bottle pockets , a change mat, dummy clip, wash bag type thing , basically compartments for everything, even your phone, its a must have for every yummy mummy i would say :) xx

I love my yummy mummy bag so much. I cannot WAIT to use it. I'm using that to keep the baby's hospital things in and then for my hospital things I'm using a large duffle bag from Victoria's Secret. They look so cute together. I can't wait to be able to carry my diaper bag around. I wish I could now but people would be like, "where's your baby?" and I'd reply, "in my uterus," and then they'd probably judge me or ask me something stupid like, "why do you need the diaper bag now?"

hahaha :rofl:

i want one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back