yup, I'm officially here and sorry, but I HATE IT HERE!!!

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
:hissy::hissy:
I do, I truly hate these couple of weeks. I had five years of this when ttc my DS and it drove me crazy, I always, always ended up testing early, I was never patient enough. I had such a stuuuuupid cycle last month too, it was something like 38 days and so it's a bleeping good job i did about 20 OPK sticks in the last couple of days or I would have presumed I was OV'ing next week :dohh: Still, there is a silver lining - I don't have to BD again til next month (if at all, fingers crossed) :wohoo:
Good luck everyone! :dust: xx

I can't agree with you more i hate the 2ww. Good luck though fx for you :)

:dust:

:hugs: I feel exactley the same! I HATE IT!!

Good luck, hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Sending you lots & lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

They are a bit stressful aren't they. I'm trying not to wish them away as it's my holiday but I just want next weekend to come so I know!

i wait 1 week and test the next week LOL i cant wait.... i hate the 2ww also

I am fining it exciting as it's the first month that my husband and I have tried for a baby but at the same time I feel a bit crazy as though I'm imagining all these weird symptoms. I hate this wait it's so annoying. I think every womb needs a little window so we can get an idea of what's happening LOL do you not agree? Goodnluck to you all BTW I hope you all get your BFP soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->