Yup my time now lol

1st_baby

All day I was around a new born so to speak , Brayden my friends son stayed with us all day as his mom needed a break lol (single mom) so we took him and boy was it fun ,..

Max was great with him ..gave his dummy when it fell out (then stole it back ) but all this got me and hubby thinking ..I relly do want another one close in age but so much crap has to be settled first :(

why oh why must it be so comlicated :cry: DH said "we will wait 1 year ok? "

Hey thats better then 4 right lol but i need a job no way will I get pg and be on welfare lol not my thing :dohh: (no offense to any one )

I sorta understand where u are coming from, me and my OH both want another baby close in age but alot of things are holding us back, I havent had a job since about 3 months before Luke was born and i cant have a baby while im worrying about money!

Exactly ! I wish everythign can get back to normal , monday im getting on the bus and going to look for a real job so i can get myself back on track ..at least here in canada u need to work 3 months to get your maternity leave so I will suck it up and work those 3 months or more till everything is settled

I hope things get settled soon and you can TTC!!! I know it is hard with the recession.

Hey and welcome to WTT
hope your not waiting long till TTC

Good luck with your job search! I know where you're coming from, I'd want the job sorted first as well (in fact it's why I'll have to wait soooooooo long before TTC). But I'm sure you'll find something soon and those three months will go by in no time at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->