yvannes diet

weigh in day 2mo!!!!

(i did a sneaky peek 2day :blush:)

well if my scales are correct ive lost at least 5lb!!!!!

Oh result!! hope your official weight in goes well.

Oh BTW if you dont like cranberry juise try ot with raspberry juice mixed in. I hate cranberry juise on its own its far to dry, but the raspberry really balances it out and sweetens it.

lol mmmm tht even sound nice cat! where can i get raspberry not from concentrate? n wot cranberry juice u drink?

I normally buy mine from a local greengrocers or just use a plaon juice and add some liqiidised frest fruit, its great to thicken up a booring apple or grape juice buy sticking it in a liquidiser with a banana and fresh yogurt.

Or get jiuces here, cranberry is great with apple or pomegranet to
https://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/sect/DFJ.html

mmmm think ill make up some of me own!!!!! knew id find a use for tht blender :rofl:

If your making your own dont forget you can incorporate veg as well like carrot, sounds demended but its nice and good for you, do one with apple carrott and a tiny bit of root ginger its really good for you.

well i weighed myself today....... have went form 12stone 11......

to 12 6 lb :D

Fab news :D
Go and enjoy a treat and keep up the good work! :hugs:

Thats an awsome result, well done! Dont feel disapointed if you dont contunue to do the same as weight loss always starts fast and then slows down. You have worked really hard though so good for you!

yea i know it will slow down, just cant believe how much i lost last week an felt so effortless!!!!

:D

you will probably lose about the same for your second week and then you will slow down , you should be looking at losing 1-2lb per week from week 3 onwards.

the quick weightloss is the shock to your system and your losing any bloatedness and water.

your doing well though , keep it up

Wow Yvanne thats fantastic. You have worked so hard .. you should be proud of yourself.

sorry not had a chance to update, been busy past few days, had a really bad day 2day tho :blush:

so confession time!!

breakfast: bowl of honey shredded wheat,

lunch: ham sandwich:

snack: pork pie:)blush:) YUMMMM tho!!!!

tea: chicken lattice with brocolli and cheese, with sweetcorn

snack quavers+milkyway :blush:

yes today i am a pig!!!

anno its only 5 lol, not had me tea yet but its on! had a really rough time yesterday an felt like a pig out!

ps... weighed myself this morning an was 12stone2!

Well you certainly deserved a treat.

My weight loss has been slow (although wieghed in early today and Im now under 11 stone woohoo) but thats cause its been enjoyable, Im loving all the food Im eating, we stil have deserts and pizza at the weekend and popcorn and low fat snacks fresh smothies etc so its easy. I think if you do a fad diet where you deprive yourself your far less likly to stick to it as you miss the food you like to much. Im just plodding along and eating yummy food!

well im punishing myself by going to the gym :rofl: ah well ill b fine until my party on friday!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->