ZABKA78~ I had my baby boy May24 th

zabka78

Mom of 2 boys ~10y&6y:)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I just wanted to let you know that I had my Baby boy May 24th at 3PM His name is Luke~John
his weight was 8lb4oz and 52cm , He has a dark hair and blue eyes , he is so Handsome . I had a sweep done at 39+3 days and next day he was born , after the sweep I had lot's of blood show and contractions every 20 min.
By 1AM Thursday morning they were already every 3-4 min ... I didn't call my
Midwife yet wanted to wait ...By 5AM they were lasting every 2min . Than my midwife cam she checked me and said You are 7cm
I was happy , when she checked my water broke and we were on our way to hospital . Than I stopped progressing and I was stuck on 8cm from 6AM till 1PM , I was in soooooooo much pain struggling with everything . Than My Midwife decided it would be best for me to have a epidural and oxytocin to speed the contraction and yet to relax me so I could progress . It worked !!!!!!!!! I was against having epidural but I never said to myself that If I will need one I will have one. It was God's send to me . In 2 hours worked and I pushed my Beautiful baby boy out in like 20 min. It was the best labor I have had so far. This was my 3rd My boys is breastfeeding perfect and I'm just so Happy !!!!!

Good luck to you all Ladies and Thank you for all the support I have found through this website

Congratulations ;) .... Love the name ... I'm having a boy and he's going to be Lucas James xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->