Zafron no longer working as well

laxobellavida

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have had HORRIBLE nausea and vomiting, which made me unable to eat for 2 days. I went to the doctor, where I was given Zafron and 250 mg of b6. I have to take Zafron every 8 hours. Well, I've been on Zafron for a few days, but then last night I noticed that it wasn't working during the night hours. This morning, I took it again, and although i'm not nearly as nauseous as I was before, I am still vomiting every so often. I eat oatmeal, bagels, cereal and any little meals throughout the day, but I've noticed that I can't even keep down saltine crackers like I used to. Are there any suggestions? I feel so exhausted and miserable throughout this ordeal with all day sickness.

Oh no don't tell me this! I was going to ask for it today as I've been keeping my self in the bathroom and every time I puke I worry my SCH could get bigger and I'll start bleeding again. If this ms continues like my previous ones I'll be on an Iv in the hospital in no time.

I've heard Zofran isn't very helpful for some women. I took b6 along with Zofran and it seemed to help with my nausea a lot. I vomit without even being nauseous...oh the joys..

I'm really limited to what anti nausea mess I can take as most cause drowsiness and for me that triggers my restless leg syndrome so zofran doesn't make me drowsy so I'm hoping for the best!

yes that's the good thing about Zofran, it doesn't cause drowsiness! hopefully it works for you. i'm hoping today is just a bad day and it'll work again tomorrow! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->