Zen

pixydust

Married mama of two :D
Reaction score
What are your opinions on this name for a boy? :flower:

I'm not sure, i don't hate it but i don't love it. I think its one of those names that i think is ok but can't imagine a child being called it, if that makes sense.

x

I agree, I wouldnt say I DONT like it, but I also couldnt imagine a child being called that, I can also think of a lot of jokes the other boys could say :s

I LOVE it and I dont normally like unusual names but I love what Zen stands for x

Just keep in mind that zen is a religion, and while you definitely don't have to believe in it to name your child that, it may be a good idea to understand what it stands for before you name him that. I'm a buddhist (tibetan, not zen) so I am a bit biased. I do like it.

im not sure dont hate it but dont think i'd use it

I agree, I wouldnt say I DONT like it, but I also couldnt imagine a child being called that, I can also think of a lot of jokes the other boys could say :s

have i missed something obvious about this name? what jokes would the other boys say? I love the name BTW but wouldn't use it if there is something rude about the name that people would pick up on (though I can't see what it is).

My dogs name is Zen. Like the others I just can't picture it for a child.

have i missed something obvious about this name? what jokes would the other boys say? I love the name BTW but wouldn't use it if there is something rude about the name that people would pick up on (though I can't see what it is).

i havent thought of any obvious jokes or rude things kids could say about the name either... but could be missing something??

One of my gerbils is called Zen.

I wouldn't use it personally for a child - just because it might turn out to be quite ironic later on ;)

^^ Ooh I love the name Zane.
I like the idea of Zen, and the meaning behind it...but I don't think I'm too keen on it for a name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->