Zeta vroom

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
I know theres other thread about these and i hear there good - is this true??

Whst i really need to know is how big the back rest is. From the back of where they sit to the top. We have a "holiday stroller" at the min but can put a footmuff on it and my lbs head is off the top of the backrest

He is the size of a 2 year old around 86cms tall but its in his body not legs. So wantvto check the seats gonna be tall enough before buying

We do! And they are great.
I don't know how big the backrest is but can have a look when I get the buggy out of the car. My little one fits comfortably in it, the back rest goes all the way up to the hood, no gap, so I can't imagine your child's head would hang over the top, no matter what. X

Aww rubbish! I saw this post last night when i was in bed and thought i'd measure it this morning but completely forgot! I'll measure it tonight. My LO is very tall in the body too and she fits fine, she loves it.

We don't even use our Maclaren Techno XT any more, wish i'd found my Vrooom before i wasted the money on the XT

The actual backrest is 50 cm, with about another 15 cm clearance below the hood.

I dont have pushchair here at min (hes at nursery) but i measured our computer chair :haha: and thats only 53cms so im sure it'll be fine :happydance:

Is the footmuff good??? Would you get a dif 1???

I didn't buy the footmuff, just presumed it'd be too small and now that she wears boots/shoes most of the time it'd get dirty anyway. I'll just wrap a blanket around her.

I've got this for Evan and he's tall at 88cm - he's got loads of head height still to go. Fab pushchair for holidays and so cheap!

I meassured our and its 42. So 50 should be great :happydance: kids with there crazy long bodies :dohh: im owed a dainty baby next time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->