Zillionth cycle question

S

socitycourty

So the past 2 months I have had a 31 day cycle, with positive OPKS on CD 18 each time. Is this normal? It seems so late in the cycle to OV. I could totally feel the ov pain each cycle for the last 3 cycles since I have been off the pill. Don't know what to expect I guess......:wacko:

Yup, it's normal hun. The textbook is ovulation on cd 14, which is a 28 day cycle. But 31 or 32 day cycles can also be normal. I wouldn't worry. :hugs:

Have you tried OPK's and taking your BBT? That'll help give you a more accurate time of ovulation.

Very normal. Lately I have had 30-31 day cycles and o on cd19-20. My lp is 11 days though.

I don't know much about my LP.....I think I might start temping next month if no pregnancy.
I was afraid to start temping because I think it will make me more worried, IDK. LOL!
I am already using OPKs.....

I don't know much about my LP.....I think I might start temping next month if no pregnancy.
I was afraid to start temping because I think it will make me more worried, IDK. LOL!
I am already using OPKs.....

Im going to do the same, if no bfp this cycle im going to start temping (hoping my thermo gets delivered on time!) don't know why i've not already done it, guess it just worries me that id no for sure sooner that im not pregnant lol

I have a 32 day cycle and do not Opk or temp, yet. (first cycle ttc).
I got EWCM on CD 13/14/15 and even though by calendar predictions based on a normal cycle, I should have O'd on CD 18, I really think I O'd earlier. Either way, we've covered ourselves just in case all month long. I treated the 13-19 like it was all my fertile window, and CD 18 seemed sooo late to me when I finally got to that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->