Zumba Anyone?

Ein_85

Just Me & the Missus
Reaction score
So has anyone heard of Zumba, it's like this aerobic/latin/martial arts dance excersise that's pretty cool. I'm looking more into befor I recomend it to my folks for us all to try.

Never heard of it but it sounds like fun. I looove to dance. :)

I go to it almost every day of the week - burn a min of 800 cals in an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the most fun workout I have ever had in my life. I have a number of friends that I have brought to try it with me and they are all hooked now!

Have fun!

I'm going to try out a class in January...they're not as popular over here as they are in the US and Canada...YET ;-)
I love to dance and it looks like so much fun. Would be a nice way to give my weight loss a good boost

I saw this advertised today on tv. It was for a set of DVDs. It looked great but being sceptical I wasn't sure whether to part with my cash.

I can also say its fab ... exercise whilst dancing and for once its really enjoyable to actually be exercising without realising it!

I was going to a class back in November, but then I lifted something and did my back in for a bit (sciatic nerve - ouch!) - silly me, nothing to do with the class I might add!!

Anyways, after all the xmas eating and drinking Im looking forward to getting back to class in January! Ive also found out there is another class - hmmm ... so maybe 2 classes a week for me!

Just one more thing to say ... just 'let go' and go with the music! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"