Zumba- THE BEST FREAKING THING EVER!

Emmyxxlou

Reaction score
OMG Just thought I would tell all you ladies who are trying to lose weight or looking for a fitness routine Zumba is so awesome!!
The newest one has 7 DVDs. the first dvd is teaching you the basic moves and how to move your feet. The second has 2 versions. The first is dancing but helping you out by telling you what move comes up next and the second version is you dance along with them and know the moves ;)
I am only up to the second DVD but its so awesome, every dvd is gets harder and its so much fun! when it was over i was like aww is that it? haha. I was going to do more but decided not to because I am new to it and i dont wanna over do it :)

Good to know your enjoying it.
I planned on getting it too...i want to have a variety of different things..i have tae bo which is great:)
but zumba sounded fun!

I went to a Zumba class and loved it, it's amazing how much you do sweat while just dancing.

i know, Its very tiring but when your doing it its fun and then afterwards you feel good because you have worked up a sweat and burn off some calories :))

Got my videos ...started the step by step DVD today. Def. Takes some getting used too.
I can tell this will be fun tho.

which videos are you guys using.. i tried the one for wii and it was really hard, i'm not that coordinated but love to dance!

I bought the same as Emmy I think..was the best value:)
Zumba exhilarate I think its called..has 7 DVDs. Its great.

Yes it is!! Its so awesome and it makes you feel good, I have the songs stuck in my head all the time ahha

Hi! is this dvd set easy to follow? i have zumba for the wii but only tried it a few times. im so uncoordinated! can do the first few moves then i get really lost! does the dvd take u step by step through it? where did u get the dvds? been to a class once and thought it was good but unable to go now due to other commitments!xo

There is a step by step DVD Tht shows u all the basic moves used un other DVDs...so u can do Tht
until you feel comfortable. With all the DVDs you get...you won't get bored.I bought mine on Amazon.

is this it??

https://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitnes...1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1334287959&sr=1-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->