ZUMBA while trying to conceive..

KayD1025

Mother of 1 And Pregnant
Reaction score
... Is it ok or no??

I have been TTC for 7 months now, haven't really worked out during these 7 months, but the past few weeks I really wanted to get back into aerobics. I am thinking about ordering ZUMBA, but what im really afraid of is that doing it will mess up my cycle for some reason. Could that be true? And more importantly, if I was to get pregnant this month, would doing ZUMBA
(maybe 1-3 times a week, and lightly) be dangerous to the babys health??

Any advice would help, thanks ladies :flower:

Good luck, God bless, and baby dust to us all :dust:

Actually you're much more fertile while you're exercising. My bf got pregnant while training for the worlds Iron Man competition not once...TWICE! Acupuncture works for some because they apply heat to the womb area which helps increase circulation, by exercising you don't need expensive alternative therapies, you're getting the best kind of circulation possible.

Hormones are also fat soluable, when your over weight your hormones have a harder time working efficiently. So exercising helps them work and your cycles will benefit. When you get pregnant exercise moderately into second tri and just don't do anything that risks your body or high impact sports, but again, the baby will benefit by super oxygenated blood. I hate it when women say they have to quite exercising as soon as they get pregnant, it's such a shame! It also prevents post partum depression as well as makes for an easier birth.

Actually you're much more fertile while you're exercising. My bf got pregnant while training for the worlds Iron Man competition not once...TWICE! Acupuncture works for some because they apply heat to the womb area which helps increase circulation, by exercising you don't need expensive alternative therapies, you're getting the best kind of circulation possible.

Hormones are also fat soluable, when your over weight your hormones have a harder time working efficiently. So exercising helps them work and your cycles will benefit. When you get pregnant exercise moderately into second tri and just don't do anything that risks your body or high impact sports, but again, the baby will benefit by super oxygenated blood. I hate it when women say they have to quite exercising as soon as they get pregnant, it's such a shame! It also prevents post partum depression as well as makes for an easier birth.

Thank you so much, That makes me feel a lot better!
Im not over weight, Ive always been very petite but after having my daughter I stopped going to the gym, and started just working out at home, and once we started TTC baby number 2 I stopped all together because I thought it would mess up my cycles. But Ive thinking about it, and I really hate not having that daily workout, and it just hit me that when I got pregnant with my daughter, who wasn't planned it was a complete surprise, my husband and I were going to the gym 4 times a week.. but now that we are actually trying EVERYTHING I do i question because I am paranoid that itll mess something up, I keep forgetting how easily I got pregnant with my daughter doing all the same things. Crazy how our bodies work :wacko:

Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it :hugs:

hell, now I'm going to start exercising!! I'm doing heat packs, fertility massages and meditation daily for my blocked tubes. AND it helps after the baby?! This is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->