Zzzz!!! Exhausted!!!

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Ive felt i could nod off at anytime all day.. has anyone got any matchsticks for my eyes to wedge them open..??! lol

Hurry up hometiiimmmmeee!!! Need my beddd! ..x

I am the same. Gonna try and get my son down for a second nap today hehe he normally only has 1 lol

I am the same. Gonna try and get my son down for a second nap today hehe he normally only has 1 lol

Aww :haha:

So tired im nodding off @ work :dohh:
Normally im full of energy 24-7..not like me @all
Vey moody today keep making poinntless arguments with oh for no reason through texts :nope: whats wrong with me?? even he said your not right today there's somethin wrong with u :(..x

hey there,

ha ha, i have just woe up from snoozzing off on my sofa! I was absolutely knackered (sill am). Never experienced this before, fx!!!! xx

QUOTE=daisy_;11714974]hey there,

ha ha, i have just woe up from snoozzing off on my sofa! I was absolutely knackered (sill am). Never experienced this before, fx!!!! xx[/QUOTE]

:happydance: u as well lol

i wouldnt mind but my job is easy peasy, i sit on a chair (with wheels.. i dont even have to walk anywhere.. yes lazy :blush:) and type on here all day and when ever my boss wants something i jump.. even though he's not been in all week :thumbup: So no absolute reason to be sleepy @ all

I go sleep latest 10:30pm every night with out fail

I'm in the same boat girls! Especially the past 2 days! Yesterday I fell asleep on the bus, totally out of it for a hour and missed my stop!! Also have been needing naps at lunch time! The past 2 days I've also had spotting so hoping it's a good sign! Fx'd for our BFPs!!

I'm in the same boat girls! Especially the past 2 days! Yesterday I fell asleep on the bus, totally out of it for a hour and missed my stop!! Also have been needing naps at lunch time! The past 2 days I've also had spotting so hoping it's a good sign! Fx'd for our BFPs!!

Fx'd Miaow!!! Could well be IB what dpo r u?

Ive just had a snooze for an hour feel worse:wacko:..x

Glad to kno I'm not the only one who's fighting their eye lids...

Not entirely sure due to irregular AF after coming off the pill. Past 2 cycles have been 28 days so going by that I will be about 7-8dpo :) hoping so! My spotting has stopped so only had it for a day! Poas this afternoon and BFN but hoping I've just tested too early! Fx'd to us!! :)

I didnt feel to good after my snooze either. So...... today I woke up at 9.30, (compared to 7 on a weekday). I shouldn't feel tired today because had a good nights sleep, I think, fair grounds to test whether I get tired/fatigue during the day today!! We shall see!!!!

Fx for everyone!!!!! x

So glad it's not just me!! I fell asleep omn way to work this morning, luckily i wasn't driving! then had to wait in car for an hour before going in to work and i fell asleep then too! now i'm at work on my own, no one to talk to me to keep me going, and i can feel my eyes getting warm, badly wanting to close. I can't even go home at 1 (that's when i close) coz my mum's coming round!

baby dust to all xx

6 i think. been feeling ill all week, like my period is coming, headaches, back ache, dizzyness, feeling but not being sick, weeing ALOT and sleeping so much.

I hope this is it, but i'm not sure. Might just be a bug!!

:dust: to you all hope this is a good sign for us all!!:flower:

How u all feeling today?
Im slightly feeling tired only woke up 2hrs ago, must be this rainy weather..x

Have you tested yet?

Nope! lol :dohh:

Its ment to be tomoro my ticker says, i thought it was thurs, im thinking to just hold out til w.end see if af arriveds so am not disapointed lookin @ a neg. im well nervous!
Last month i was testing like crazy!..x
u tested again?..x

I can't keep my eyes open! I've just thrown up! And suffering the worst back/belly aches everrrrrr!

Wishful thinking??????

Eeep!

Waiting till friday to test!

GL GL GL to youu tooo!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back