Zzzz!!! Exhausted!!!

Im tired too but then Im tired and nauseous around this time every month, I tested at 9dpo and got stark white so I don't believe I am but my inner self argues this god damn point right the way through to my period. I hate 2ww

Was very VERY emotional all evening yday, cried myself to sleep missing my oh :(:( very tired today cant keep eyes open tested this morning @ 13dpo bfn ..maybe to early for my hormone to be produced i dont know :/..

Attachments

• IMG02197-20110720-0757.jpg
    IMG02197-20110720-0757.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
he heee!! You took a test!!! Well done!!! Cant say I see anything, but 13dpo is still early! fx for tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

he heee!! You took a test!!! Well done!!! Cant say I see anything, but 13dpo is still early! fx for tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

you think..? :wacko: i hope your right feel better now you've said that, AF is due in 4 days and no feeling of her coming as yet Fx'd..x

think i'm out this month. still got all same symptoms, but now putting them down to having this horrible cold. still knackered too. so so so tired. also have really sore belly at times.

oh well, guess we'll find out next week!

good luck everyone!! x

theres still plenty of time dont feel down about it your not out till the witch arrives fxed for you

you think..? :wacko: i hope your right feel better now you've said that, AF is due in 4 days and no feeling of her coming as yet Fx'd..x

Well I think it is def to early to test if AF isn't due for another 4 days!!! x

Arr! Girls youn really think so :( :wacko: im loosing hope already! easier to say than do about keep calm lol :dohh:..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->