€ HUNTing For Our LIL PUMPKINS € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Sis - Sorry it was negative - my chart looked quite similar - that's why I asked about the progesterone, this month I haven't taken it and what a difference:cry:

Nand - :happydance: congrats hun that's great news - so why does it say you're "feeling grumpy" :shrug:

Can we see your sticks - you know how we all like to obsess - or is that just me:haha:

Well after my temp drop yesterday - todays temp increase is nothing to write home about:cry: so maybe I'm slowly rising this month - or maybe there is no eggy:cry:

Good luck ladies anyone else about to test?

:hugs:

X

Thanks garfie. feeling grumpy was from last pregnancy over 2 years ago and boy was i grumpy! Will post some pics later as find it hard from phone. It hasnt sunk in yet and not having any symptoms..yet!
Charting is a bugger as you cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. I didnt have a huge jump this cycle they sort of went up a bit every day. Fingers crossed for a good rise tomorrow. xx

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3765/10155079965_b8a8032a98_z.jpg
20131008_140426 by magz30, on Flickr

Yesterdays frer and todays smu.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7329/10154985964_e465fb6c95_z.jpg
20131008_115925 by magz30, on Flickr

The photos dont do them justice.

Nand - Well seen as though you only did one or two tests:haha: no seriously those lines look mighty fine:happydance:

So rest up mama and drink plenty - by the way did you do anything different this month?:winkwink:

X

Garfie they were the select few that i showed, I did at least the same amount again (blushes).
I didnt really do anything different except take vitamin d and soy iso day 3-7 but I've done soy for about 4 or 5 months with no success. My usual regime is charting, cbfm and preseed, grapefruit juice and a cup of green tea. Dh and i bd'd twice the day of o so i think that helped. I also got a fertility spell of mia angel, maybe that helped I'd like to think it did. xx

Congrats Nand01!!

AFM my temp has been nice and high. But that's because I have a sinus infection and have been sick. Woo hoo! I did take a test today (13 dpo) and it was a BFN. I'm moving on to NTNP as soon as the :witch: shows her face.

Hey ladies just got off the phone w my FS Nurse my next Option is Femara Injectables has anyone done these??

The meds give me issues so I'm afraid the Inj. Will even more!!!

Not sure what to do

Another round of Femara
Femara Injectables
Or take a Break!!!

Nand, congratulations!!

O day today... all is go. Please be a good egg...

Anyway, RE appointment on Friday for consult.

Congrats Nand.

Sis did you ask your doctor if the injections would have the same or similar side effects. It prob doesn't hurt to try it once.

AFM - hsg test is Friday. Anyone know if I am supposed to abstain for any particular period of time before then?

Congratulations Nand01!!!! That is such exciting news. I'm so happy for you. :happydance:

Congrats Nand! It's so exciting to come in here and see a BFP!! :flower:

11 DPO today and I got a faint line on my Wonfo. This has also happened the last 3 months so I don't trust it but things are a little different this month in that I have none of the normal breast tenderness or cramps that usually start around 7 DPO...so who knows!

Great to see another bfp!

Despite sternly telling myself to wait until at least tomorrow, couldn't stop myself poas this morning. This was followed by the inevitable staring forlornly at a bfn.

Congrats ladies with bfps.

sorry about the witch if she has arrived-boo!

moni we were told no sex between cd1 and the hsg.good luck for fri.

Well got my Scan no Cyst so it's in to Round 5 of Femara !!!!

Going to do everything possible to boost DHs Sperm count and FX we get our Halloween BFP!!!

Sorry she got you comfy:growlmad:

Sis - That's great news - bring on the little pumpkin:happydance:

AFM - 3rd drop lucky? - Am I finally Ovulating? - Is she on her way - Either way I need to know after all these POS OPKs - Just give me a sign:haha:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back