£30!! Jane Carrera Pro pushchair and jane matrix lie flat carseat

angelandbump

Working Mum :o)
Reaction score
I have changed name as i just found my instruction manual and its a Jane Carrera Pro!! :haha:

The JANE Pushchair has an adjustable backrest, folding seat, adjustable handle, removable fixed and swivel wheels, adjustable suspension, a front protector, adjustable five point safety belt, basket and footmuff.

Carrycot - A fully-reclined position, perfect for your baby's first months. Approved for Group 0 for babies weighing between 0kg and 10kg maximum. This is also a carseat. Fantastic for newborns on long car rides.

The carseat/carry cot is in fantastic condition. It has NEVER been dropped or involved in any car crashes or bumps.
The pushchair has some wear and tear to the leather where the feet go but you can not see this when the footmuff is on.
There are two rain covers (one for pram and one for pushchair) the one for the pushchair has a tear but it can still be used fine. It also comes with the matching changing bag which again has a little tear to the mat part but it can till be used and looks great on the pushchair. This is the reason i am selling the pram so cheap.
I am only letting you know the faults so you know i am a genuine seller.

Feel free to arrange a courrier. If you are interested, i can send you sizes and weight details.
To buy new it was over £600! and i am only wanting £30 as i need the space.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqYOKjoE4jN0sEKYBOVUIb8TGg~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKjoE4jN0sEKYBOVUIb8TGg~~_12.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 39
  • $(KGrHqEOKpYE4lE6w24qBOVUHwZIJg~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKpYE4lE6w24qBOVUHwZIJg~~_12.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 37
Am very interested hun, would you be able to post a pic of it folded down?

And does it go parent facing in pushchair mode?

Thanks x

Hey, it doesn't go parent facing in pushchair mode sadly but my son was in his carrycot untill he was 7 months then by that point i think he was sick of facing me lol.

I'll go outside and take a picture once it stops raining xx

Heres the pictures of it folded.

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
wow what a lovely pram and a bargin. If i was not expecting another, i would have been interested.

You should not have any trouble selling this. xx

Hi how can I talk to you online!? Can't use this site! Int in your skate apron? Suz x

thats a gorgeous pram, i would love it but i have too many haha :(

i just thought i would suggest,
dont know if your on facebook, but there are baby selling pages on there, prams are one of the main things that get sold via them...i would ask a bit more too!
heres one of the groups
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/BabySwaporShopDurhamArea
if you search yoru area then selling or buy etc more pages will show up x

I never thought of facebook, Thanks :flower:

I just hate paying facebook fees! x

theres no fees on facebook :D its cash on collection, unless you decide to courrier it and use paypal xx

Reduced to £25 if can be collected with in the next week !!!!!!!

I'm sooooo tempted . . . I sent you a PM

I have an iCandy Apple but its so big folded, even though my car has a big boot it still takes up soooo much space.

From the pics you posted it looks like it folds 'inwards' as well as 'down' . . . if you get me :haha: Is that right? All the pics / info I can find the Nomad just folds down like the iCandy? Is this a different model?

I'm such a pramaholic, even though Oliver likes to walk :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->